1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

AutobotJohn's made a perfect version of Superman. Only his was a version of Christopher Reeves, not Reeve. :D

This is the reason why the Hot toys Reeve does not look like Reeve..this is where Arnie Kim was looking at while sculpting it.
DCEC665FD.jpg

The fact that you've inferred that I'm trolling is inflammatory and offensive, and I don't appreciate you trolling about my trolling.

Your use of 'inferred' is not grammatically correct. You might infer something from what another has implied or said, but in this instance Pixel hasn't inferred anything. You have. Carry on.

Q4 is anywhere from October to December, so yeah, maybe.

boys at my distro said they got word that it's going to be pushed back to January

Not surprised. Not in any hurry anyway.

I just had a convo with my distro and they said no prob on the DL about all the wah-wah and hoo-hoo. So the haps is, erythang be good, sadatay.

I just had a convo with my distro and they said no prob on the DL about all the wah-wah and hoo-hoo. So the haps is, erythang be good, sadatay.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1rjCZxtxo"]YouTube - ‪jive talk (AIRPLANE)‬‏[/ame]

Back