1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Heh. Somebody has made a boo boo.

messedup.jpg

No. Only ordered one. I logged in the other day and it had processing since the day it was ordered. It only changed today for some reason.

No. Only ordered one. I logged in the other day and it had processing since the day it was ordered. It only changed today for some reason.

Might be a glitch. ATM, with every illiterate/lazy newb and their grandmother contacting CS about the HT Batman, they're more than a bit deserving of a little slack.

If HT slid this forward to an earlier ship date that would be fine by me. I doubt that's the case but it would be a welcome surprise.

Might be a glitch. ATM, with every illiterate/lazy newb and their grandmother contacting CS about the HT Batman, they're more than a bit deserving of a little slack.

Heh, yeah I'm not surprised. Definitely a glitch though as I'm sure you know you always get those 3 emails on due/payment process dates. Which never happened.

Heh, yeah I'm not surprised. Definitely a glitch though as I'm sure you know you always get those 3 emails on due/payment process dates. Which never happened.

Out of all my Sideshow orders, I think that only happened once for a figure where they just billed without sending notices. For the life of me though, I can't remember what it was. Probably a 12" Star Wars figure. But something like this, that contains a charitable donation, you can bet they want to make sure everybody has the funds available.

The status means nothing. Those have always been snafu.

I spoke with Sideshow today about an unrelated issue and took the opportunity to ask if the schedule for Superman had been changed.

"No."

Yeah yeah i know
attachment.php

Arnie Kim vs. Kojun

attachment.php
attachment.php

Toy vs Statue
Just wanted to prove my point
:hi5:

Prove what? One looks like Reeve and the other Bale.

WTF is "Toy Vs Statue" supposed to mean?

They're both toys :duh

I'm not sure, but it proves his point!!

I actually agree that in the close-ups, the Bale likeness is better than the Reeve likeness. But both are damn good. I think the Reeve likeness actually pops out better at other angles. Looks a bit off close up and straight on in that lighting.

Maybe his point is that he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about :dunno

If so, then I have to agree, point proven.

I actually agree that in the close-ups, the Bale likeness is better than the Reeve likeness. But both are damn good. I think the Reeve likeness actually pops out better at other angles. Looks a bit off close up and straight on in that lighting.

So that makes the Bale sculpt a statue?

Interesting.

Well if he is indeed a statue, I will have to pass on that silly monkey. I don't play with stiff things.

Back