1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Neck isn't as noticeable when viewed without the extreme zoom.

When he was young CR's neck had almost no taper which isn't an option if HT is to have a socket. They hid it as best they could.

246758_203084089733803_162643873777825_517712_2018656_n.jpg

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

What COULD have been... :monkey2:gah:

Who's that on the right???
All i see is christopher reeve on the left

:wink1:

su.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The figure looks better in con pics and videos. The lighting isn't so bright, so we're getting those shadows we missed in the product shots. This photo shows that pretty well. Notice how the cheek bones look more pronounced. Just couldn't see that as well in their reveal.

Anybody that says this costume is outdated just needs to look at that display and see how it works so perfectly well with Batman.

I've long been one who has felt that Reeve's costume is outdated. However I think it looks amazing on this figure. And now looking at my Superman Returns figure the small S is starting to bug me in a way it never did before.

Damn that pic on the right looks sweet. In looking at the two pictures together, it just looks like the whole head is too thin. Like it you took the same sculpt and just stretched it out a bit it would be spot on. Weird.

I've long been one who has felt that Reeve's costume is outdated. However I think it looks amazing on this figure. And now looking at my Superman Returns figure the small S is starting to bug me in a way it never did before.

I think I'm in the minority of people that really liked the Returns suit, but that S is TINY!! I like the colors they used a lot, and the updated logo was familiar but fresh (although putting it on the belt was a little much), but I've still never gotten used to the size of the symbol. Routh put on a good amount of muscle for that role and the tiny S makes him look long and lanky.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

One of the funniest things I've ever seen geek-wise was his tossing HT Dutch on the ground like it was a $5 Hasbro toy. But in all seriousness, I have to take his videos in small doses. Very small doses.

Yep. Definitely my favorite p!tu moment. :D

It's like watching somebody on crack, guzzling Four Lokos like water. The guy sure has passion.

yea definitely. I find it amusing like Kamandi said.

At least pitu's passion isn't like that one guy on Facebook, Barry i believe is his name. that guy gets on my nerves with his "passion" :cuckoo:

The picture on the lower right side is a doctored picture, where a fan tried to make the likeness more closely resemble Christopher Reeve.

Back