1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Does anyone suspect that HT uses some kind of decal for the eyes?
They have to. I know they use them on a lot of their figures. Abe's head has lots of decals on it. If look close on mine you can see the printer banding.

Thought so.

Do they air-brush?

If they're gonna use those buttons, do they have to be so close to the front of the cape so that they're so easy to see?

Odd that people are reacting to this only now, I commented on it way back when the first pics appeared.
I hope they use smaller ones, there are some transparent plastic ones that are tiny.

Odd that people are reacting to this only now, I commented on it way back when the first pics appeared.
I hope they use smaller ones, there are some transparent plastic ones that are tiny.

It's hard slogging through all the posts in this thread.

:lecture

Interesting they did that. I wonder if it's really necessary to keep the cape in place. Or even if they could have come up with a less bulky solution. Maybe just a simple tiny stitch that can be undone if you wanted to?

I'm wondering if they just did this for the prototype. Kinda like the clay they used last year on the Iron Man figures.

Man, Pitu's footage really does the proto justice. The lighting isn't as harsh and the eyes look great imo!

The good thing about Pitu's video is it has removed any concerns for me about Superman looking great when displayed.

The bad thing is I now have to add half a dozen new items to my must haves list. I'm so in love with the Keatonmobile.

The good thing about Pitu's video is it has removed any concerns for me about Superman looking great when displayed.

The bad thing is I now have to add half a dozen new items to my must haves list. I'm so in love with the Keatonmobile.

The other bad thing is listening to P!tu. :monkey3

I'm wondering if they just did this for the prototype. Kinda like the clay they used last year on the Iron Man figures.

Good to know about that. I was wondering the same if it was put in there just for stage show.

Anybody that says this costume is outdated just needs to look at that display and see how it works so perfectly well with Batman.

p!to is enthusiastic. I thought it was amusing. Too many people act jaded when discussing stuff like this, so I thought it was funny watching him truly geek the f-ck out.

I just assumed everyone else also watched those with the volume on mute :monkey1

:lol

Poor P!tu...I wish I was in his place right now. He actually touched the Batmobile. That's just wrong.

p!to is enthusiastic. I thought it was amusing. Too many people act jaded when discussing stuff like this, so I thought it was funny watching him truly geek the f-ck out.
One of the funniest things I've ever seen geek-wise was his tossing HT Dutch on the ground like it was a $5 Hasbro toy. But in all seriousness, I have to take his videos in small doses. Very small doses.

It's like watching somebody on crack, guzzling Four Lokos like water. The guy sure has passion.

246758_203084089733803_162643873777825_517712_2018656_n.jpg

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

You genuinely confused me there for a second. :lol

Back