1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

T1 Arnold

Barnes

Sweeney Todd

Barney Ross

..all wayyyy better sculpts then this reeve superman imo.

Barnes and Barney Ross are incredible headsculpts. With Barnes I think they missed some of his scars on the left side of his face (opposite to the side with the main scarring) but the likeness is just amazing. I'd call it 95% at least. Barney Ross, likewise. I think they changed his hair a tad so the beret would fit but I don't think anyone can complain about the face.

Sweeney Todd looks amazing, I just don't care about it.

T1 Arnie has the usual squashed look of Yulli's Arnie sculpts (face too short) but otherwise the likeness is right there and totally evokes the Terminator.

Seb_Manip2.jpg

man, if the sculpt really looked like that i'd flip out. i'm really hoping hot toys revises it before it's shipped.

Re: Suit. I'm with the nitpickers on this one. :rock

The next meeting of the Irrelevant Club will be 8 o'clock next Friday at the Camden Public Library Conference Room. Please bring all Photoshopped material for discussion.

tumblr_l8ccr4NKQm1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

it work for me, probably you have something blocking it from your browser, here are the pics.

Honestly ..that's serious nitpicking, and this is coming from a buyer of kato's joker suit!^^^^ :lol:lol:lol

Seb_Manip2.jpg

This is the only part of your post that has actually matter imo ^^^^
I think the sculpt tweak is my favorite part. especially how they photoshopped put the neck joint. And Here i thought I was OCD.

So, we're back to all this again.

The next meeting of the Irrelevant Club will be 8 o'clock next Friday at the Camden Public Library Conference Room. Please bring all Photoshopped material for discussion.

tumblr_l8ccr4NKQm1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

HAHAHAHA!
Seriously, All These Nitpickers... It's Ok Though, They Come With Any Figure.

I can even tell myself it is Clark Kent he is punching out.

Hey, I'm only nitpicking the nitpickers. I'm fine with the figure as-is.

nothing wrong with wanting the figure to be the best it could be.

Yep my friend, having the opportunity to own the best Superhero portrayal in this format is a must have so the announcement finally came, with a very hyped bonus Arnie Kim as Sculptor, then the pics came, and the results were = Arnie Kim Overrated, mediocre likeness, a lot of issues that could have been corrected if they care about this character, and 209.00 for this, this figure because of the treatment and lack of accessories should be at least @ 180.00 but then again, whatever if your happy is good, at least some of the money goes to charity, that the good news for me........

Glad to see all the likeness trolls are back ____ting in the thread again. The reason for the price is the built-in donation to the Reeve Foundation charity. Without it, there would be no Christopher Reeve Hot Toys Superman figure. If you're too selfish and greedy to expect a Reeve likeness without the donation, feel free not to buy it. You're not entitled to it.

I'm all for the donation personally, but rolling the donation into the price essentialy voids the whole donation concept.

Ah the return of the fan corrected 2D manipulations of a 3D head sculpt. Moving stuff around in photoshop is nothing like sculpting a object from material.

There are some blind mother____ers on this thread!

For all the people that are complaining about this figure..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0IpS_3S-0&feature=related"]Schwarzenegger Screams in Kindergarten Cop - YouTube[/ame]

Back