1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I'm all for the donation personally, but rolling the donation into the price essentialy voids the whole donation concept.

Not really. You purchasing the figure is essentially the donation. There's no big Guido putting a gun to your head and forcing you to order. :huh

Nice i've ordered mine from ToyHQ.co.uk : )

Glad to see all the likeness trolls are back ____ting in the thread again. The reason for the price is the built-in donation to the Reeve Foundation charity. Without it, there would be no Christopher Reeve Hot Toys Superman figure. If you're too selfish and greedy to expect a Reeve likeness without the donation, feel free not to buy it. You're not entitled to it.

:exactly: :goodpost: anyone who's complaining about this should cancel their PO and not buy it after in hand pics come out. If you don't and ypu do buy it you are voting with your dollars that this is fine as is, and IMO it is!

Ah the return of the fan corrected 2D manipulations of a 3D head sculpt. Moving stuff around in photoshop is nothing like sculpting a object from material.

After weeks of this thread being dead it springs back to life with PS tweaks and complaints. This is what we are getting if you are unhappy with the SDCC pics don't buy it.

The more B!t#hing, the closer a HTs release date.

Cummon' HT release this soon:pray:

I truly hope HT make a Clark later,it's just as important to me as Superman.This could just be my opinion,but i think Clark Kent is the most popular Superhero in disguise and definitely deserves a figure from HT.Bruce Wayne,Tony Stark,Peter Parker or any other character doesn't even come close in my book.

Nice i've ordered mine from ToyHQ.co.uk : )

Where are they based? there's no about us. Ah, Nottingham on their Facebook page. Still, not much detail.

If they make a Clark Kent, which I doubt they will, I would hope to see a 1/6 telephone booth come with him.

I have just seen their delivery charge £14.99 for 2 to 3 day shipping. Well at Onesixthbruce it's £14 for next day delivery from UPS

If they make a Clark Kent, which I doubt they will, I would hope to see a 1/6 telephone booth come with him.

This one? :confused:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCm66QhW_Y"]Superman - YouTube[/ame]

I have just seen their delivery charge £14.99 for 2 to 3 day shipping. Well at Onesixthbruce it's £14 for next day delivery from UPS

Thats shocking. That price for 2 - 3 days delivery.

Next day delivery with DPD at £7.99 to £9.99 for computer parts.

I truly hope HT make a Clark later,it's just as important to me as Superman.This could just be my opinion,but i think Clark Kent is the most popular Superhero in disguise and definitely deserves a figure from HT.Bruce Wayne,Tony Stark,Peter Parker or any other character doesn't even come close in my book.

I sure hope so. I can't see why not though, its not like Superman wears a mask or something that they'd have to steer away for likeness reasons. Unless they only have permission to make one release i'd say we're good for at least one more release.

They made 2 Clark's from RETURNS so the interest is definitely there.

There are some blind mother____ers on this thread!

you can say that again, amazing that people dont see that the bone structure of this sculpt is all wrong!:lol

Glad to see all the likeness trolls are back ____ting in the thread again. The reason for the price is the built-in donation to the Reeve Foundation charity. Like i dindt knew it, please learn to read before posting Without it, there would be no Christopher Reeve Hot Toys Superman figure. Thats your opinion If you're too selfish and greedy to expect a Reeve likeness without the donation, feel free not to buy it. You're not entitled to it. i am lost there care to explain more dont know why you say that?

:monkey3:monkey3

it work for me, probably you have something blocking it from your browser, here are the pics.

Chest-Comments.jpg

Cape-Comments.jpg

Boots-Comments.jpg

Seb_Manip2.jpg

The bone structure is all wrong. I have this ordered as a waitlist item since I do want it, however I wish Ht would take a look at this forum and try and fix the head sculpt.

Amazing at how much some people criticize over the stupidest details.

Back