1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I see, hopefully mine will too! Congrats!

Good luck to you! I honestly wasn't really expecting for it to convert, atleast not this quick.

316207_277931838908325_100000745332095_910273_1574463276_n.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIGOscPtl4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIGOscPtl4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

For those who wants an evil superman, they can send me pm's.
I really want to make some of those!

The pictures from OMG (link is a few pages back) are simply the most stunning pictures of a figure that I've ever seen. Go look guys.

wal-mart sells toys.

for $200 plus, i'd like it as close as possible. the trunks are just too short,(regardless if it's supposed to be the hero, walking, or flying suit) and the boots are way too short. it looks like hot toys stuck a chris reeve head and chest emblem on a 1990's superman suit. with a name like "superman 1938" i know you know the differences. it's still a great piece, and i'm thrilled it's finally being released. but for $200 i expect perfection. maybe next time. :peace

$200 at perfection, I wonder what you would expect at $400 haha
Do I see inaquracies? Yes. But the fact that last year we got Mattel's version, I am beyond excited for this figure because for me Reeve embodies the character of Superman. And I never expect perfection from my figures. But I hope you enjoy yours as much as I will mine.

$200 at perfection, I wonder what you would expect at $400 haha
Do I see inaquracies? Yes. But the fact that last year we got Mattel's version, I am beyond excited for this figure because for me Reeve embodies the character of Superman. And I never expect perfection from my figures. But I hope you enjoy yours as much as I will mine.

If this Reeve Superman isn't anything but perfection, I don't know what is. The sculpt is the most important part and that is spot on.

If this Reeve Superman isn't anything but perfection, I don't know what is. The sculpt is the most important part and that is spot on.

Coming from you, I think this is a home run then. I know how high your expectations are.

Just got this the other day, I must say, this is definitely a 5 star out of 5 star rating :rock

Back