1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These MOS figures will be attractive display pieces because of the ornate costumes. Works of art...

but would the Stamp version make you step like this?

I cant see what you posted. I'm at work and most pictures and moving files appear as question marks or red X's.

But in the spirit of your question - whatever it was - most likely not. Stamp version Zod did not capture any part of my imagination.

1234069_512910862116785_2133240145_n.jpg

1150218_544908612248793_77806254_n.jpg

I love the look of this figure, all you have to do is point the head down and it's perfect.

Like this but he's snarling at you.
blxgaqucqaeisu8.jpg

I wonder if the armor will be removable and if he will have his crest on his chest. It would be cool if we could get more that one look out of this figure. It's pretty obvious he has the black under suit on under the armor. I just wonder about the crest. I smell a lforigno custom cape in our future. :)

I love the look of this figure, all you have to do is point the head down and it's perfect.

Like this but he's snarling at you.

Good point. We learned from the Avengers - if not before - that whoever sets up at shows for HT has the posing skills of the average chimp. In fact a chimp could do better, I am surprised the figures shown in these pix look as good as they do, pose-wise.

I have a feeling that armor will not be removable, at least without damaging the suit underneath, and I doubt there will be a House insignia under there either. We can but hope for a calmer, black suit Zod. ON A SKULL BASE, DAMMIT! And the base can be less than an acre wide, too.

Yeah I don't see Zod's armor being removable. Seems like that would be hard to pull off without risking damage to the figure. If anything I could see the black skinsuit being a re-release someday as a convention exclusive or something.

Would have indeed been a cool addition to this head sculpt.

"If you love these people so much, you can mourn for them!"

9636217777_7d739e6c7b_c.jpg

This is just perfect.. too bad we can only expect.. HT did it with DX13 with one eye. HT should be able to pull this on Zod.

I could see light up eyes looking pretty corny if not done right to be honest. They probably would have needed a third headsculpt for something not very necessary in my opinion.

Last edited:
That's probably accurate to the actor isn't it? In fact someone said he's already much more handsome :lol good thing they're not fixing his teeth.

I could see light up eyes looking pretty corny if not done right to be honest. They probably would have needed a third headsculpt for something not very necessary in my opinion.

Corny? How would that look corny? It would've been a cool feature to add, especially with the expression they went for. The only reason I'd be against it is that It would drive up the cost. It's expensive enough as it is.

Corny? How would that look corny? It would've been a cool feature to add, especially with the expression they went for. The only reason I'd be against it is that It would drive up the cost. It's expensive enough as it is.

If anything, I think it would be corny on a neutral expression. They really should've tried on this except it would lead to everyone asking for a superman sculpt like that and I have to assume that HT just doesn't want to offer those sculpts right now

I just don't see how it could be done with regular eyes having a light up feature. I don't think it would come through very well unless it was a separate headsculpt just for that (sorta like the sonar Batman head on the DX02).

I just don't see how it could be done with regular eyes having a light up feature. I don't think it would come through very well unless it was a separate headsculpt just for that (sorta like the sonar Batman head on the DX02).

HT_BIOHAZARD_ALBERT.jpg

I guess that looks cool and I wasn't aware that had been done. Only thing is his eye color looks red to begin with so it might not have been so hard to incorporate.

Back