1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been cool if we got a normal head so that it wouldn't look somewhat retarded posing him with the calm Superman. I hope that sometime for Man of Steel 2 that we get a Superman with a screaming head with heat vision.

It would have been cool if we got a normal head so that it wouldn't look somewhat retarded posing him with the calm Superman. I hope that sometime for Man of Steel 2 that we get a Superman with a screaming head with heat vision.

I agree with your thought. It makes a lot of sense. It limits what poses you can put him in, and Michael Shannon is capable of looking very menacing without all that gurning. I think that he does 'controlled fury' very well actually.

I also love your avatar, my friend.

I agree with your thought. It makes a lot of sense. It limits what poses you can put him in, and Michael Shannon is capable of looking very menacing without all that gurning. I think that he does 'controlled fury' very well actually.

I also love your avatar, my friend.

Yeah thats the other problem with the sculpt. We have to miss out on Shannon's crazy stare/eyes. It's kinda the most memorable thing about his likeness. Whatever, I'm sure this will look better in hand and I'm sure there is a pose that he can do with Superman

The scene that comes to mind is when he's in cuffs and he threatens Jor'El, or maybe it was Lara since he was dead by then... "I WILL FIND HIM!!!!" or whatever line he says, I forget.

wzfz.jpg

Honestly I really liked that scene and I would have liked to have that sculpt with the shackles and then a neutral sculpt for the armor

Those catalog shots show him looking real good....also illutrate how PERFECT an environmental "rubble" style base would set this figure off perfectly...

Last edited:
How could you forget? He says it like four times. :lol

The movie is slowly fading from my memory. Wasn't a big fan of it or any of Snyder's work... although our team might get hired for their next installment in 2015 so we may end up working for him.

Last edited:
Still, what would it have hurt to include a pissed off, LED enabled HS to complement Zod? ****, they could've drove the price up and given people a viable option if they want the two together. I love Zod's expression, but when the main figure of the line is relatively stoic, it kind of sucks that they'd include something so incompatible. I wish this was old HT; they might've thrown in another sculpt like they did with Leonidas.

It won't hurt HT at all. HT just decided not to give us all the satisfaction now. Why release all in one complete figure when HT thinks of issuing multiple version. Say with snarly HS or HS with light up figures. Same thing with Kal lol..

I imagine seeing Kal in DX version. Angry face and light up eyes with extra clothing for Daily Planet. And yes also the glasses :)

Back