1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't view the video here in the states for some reason Bar. I'm subscribed to you on YouTube but it's still blocked.

I tried to view it just there mate and I couldn't see it either (using my mobile phone)

Bri

Phone here mate. Not got my laptop on to check from there at mo. Might just be a mobile restriction is all.

Bri

Phone. Can't see it. Might have to wait till in home but I've never had trouble viewing any of your other videos. Weird.

Phone here mate. Not got my laptop on to check from there at mo. Might just be a mobile restriction is all.

Bri

Phone. Can't see it. Might have to wait till in home but I've never had trouble viewing any of your other videos. Weird.

It's a bit nuts.
The vid is not that exciting. Just a turnaround of the baroness body with the Faora head.
If you guys have whatsapp, add my number(in my sigline), and I can just whatsapp you the file if you want to watch on your mobile.

I'm tempted to get Zod. I've never been a real superman fan but thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I really enjoyed Zod's performance he was a very strong character a very passionate character. Being new to collecting hot toys I have started my collection with the batman only theme but now may add the man of Steel collection. The addiction is beginning to show.lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baroness body arrived today. Not bad for $40 shipped!
I'd say that it looks perfectly in scale with the head, which had looked a bit too big on the BW and Selina bodies.

you are making me want to do this ..stop torturing me lol

I'm sure we will get a faora figure! She is just iconic...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

edu7ysy2.jpg

Hell yeah!! ;)

Bri

you are making me want to do this ..stop torturing me lol

Well get to work then!

Looks great Barry! Baroness body looks perfect for Faora/Antje

Thanks. I am currently without a vacuum in my workshop(To suck away the dust from dremelling the armour apart). When i get one, i'll have the armour hollowed out in no time.

Did you get it to work at home?

If they do make it I hope she comes with a transparent ambiental helmet rather than all black... And that her breather goes down to her armor like in the movie.... I am a bit curious to see if her cape would be shredded as in the movie also

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

any news on zod or new pics? Im kinda worried they'll screw up the head sculpt like they did with the wolverine. Beautiful prototype and the final product looks like a fake. How do you go from jor el and mos perfect sculpts. from proto to production. To the wolverines perfect proto to a crap production sculpt amazes me.

any news on zod or new pics? Im kinda worried they'll screw up the head sculpt like they did with the wolverine. Beautiful prototype and the final product looks like a fake. How do you go from jor el and mos perfect sculpts. from proto to production. To the wolverines perfect proto to a crap production sculpt amazes me.

Wolverine's sculpt is exactly the same as the prototype. The dark paint used on his mustache is what ruined it. Wolverine never had a thick black mustache. :lol

Well Superman arrived earlier this week and I'm pretty impressed by it. Now I have him and Jor-El so with the newest Sideshow coupon I decided to take advantage and throw in an order for Zod too. I wonder when he'll actually be released, for some reason I'm betting not until around summer.

Back