1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that looks like a good undersuit.

Looking great so far Bar! Also looking forward to see what you do next! :clap

Thanks guys.
I have never bought a female SS figure before. Now i am wondering what pegs it will need...

Looks like an awesome start Barry! :clap

Hey, HT just announced they're producing a Faora!

Haha.
When i read your post, my face was like this:

Cat-Looks-Shocked.jpg

With the intricacy of the armor involved, do you really think so? This isn't like Supes, where you got a guy in a leotard and wearing a cape. That's an easy costume. Zod's is going to be all kinds of hell for them, and no I'm not expecting an early release date.

Yeah, no rush on this one. Wallet needs time to recover.

MOS Superman
War Marchine Mark II
Iron Man MK42
Iron Patriot
Robocop
The Wolverine

$1,650 roughly, not counting shipping costs. If I could break it up a little bit then that would be preferable.

Yeah, no rush on this one. Wallet needs time to recover.

MOS Superman
War Marchine Mark II
Iron Man MK42
Iron Patriot
Robocop
The Wolverine

$1,650 roughly, not counting shipping costs. If I could break it up a little bit then that would be preferable.

There is no rest for the weary LOL. I know how you feel my latest damage includes

Avengers Loki
MOS superman
MOS Jor-EL
Celtic Predator
IM MK 42

then this guy, but it's all worth it!!!!

There is no rest for the weary LOL. I know how you feel my latest damage includes

Avengers Loki
MOS superman
MOS Jor-EL
Celtic Predator
IM MK 42

then this guy, but it's all worth it!!!!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Roadblock
MOS Superman
The Crow
MOS General Zod
The Wolverine

I agree with needing a break. I'm hoping after this rough patch, I can take a break. But my luck, is that is when they will announce either the Batman Returns Keaton or the Arkham Asylum Batman and Joker....

ha, how ironic Darth Zangetsu I was just thinking about the Michael Keaton batman figure, wondering when they will release him. Well they can announce stuff is fine with me cause it will be almost a year before we'd see most of it anyway so bring it on HT.

Armored Jor-EL
Faora
Michael Keaton Batman

And a too many to list that many of us have mentioned!!!

ha, how ironic Darth Zangetsu I was just thinking about the Michael Keaton batman figure, wondering when they will release him. Well they can announce stuff is fine with me cause it will be almost a year before we'd see most of it anyway so bring it on HT.

Armored Jor-EL
Faora
Michael Keaton Batman

And a too many to list that many of us have mentioned!!!

Faora would be a must buy for me as well. I am rewally wanting to rewatch this film, but i am waiting till I have Superman in hand.

Back