NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I don't understand after further inspection of the new set of pics is why did NECA make the bone go past the bio? It doesn't appear to on the prop piece used in the film
a0xmaf.jpg

Hmm...good point. Maybe they were working off of concept sketches and not production pieces when they were sculpted. Tankman may be able to answer that.

That is a pretty kick ass film still, just not digging the stupid horns on the Tracker pred and the long arm blades.

This Mr.Black looks to be the best design in the movie.

I hope he can. Its no big deal though. I thought the same thing, working off of art and not the actual bio. Something else I noticed was that the back of the head, towards the top of the crown, seems to get darker in color and more red.

I know! NECA responded to my question about the bio.

NECA_TOYS @MrViet our sculpt matches all the reference we had at the time, perhaps his mask gets damaged or broken? or they changed it on set? cont.

NECA_TOYS @MrViet won't know until we see the movie. we had photo turn-arounds of all Preds in costume and our sculpts match accordingly. We sculpted

NECA_TOYS @MrViet in Dec and Jan while they were still shooting so many things could have changed. Challenge of doing current in progress licenses

Thanks for sharing those responses. Still the figures look pretty good overall. I think NECA set a standard however with AVP-r and these PREDATORS figures have fallen a little short of that standard, but... not by much. It looks like these new PREDATORS figures will have better articulation, which is excting; that's always a plus. It's just the paintups and possibly the PREDATORS character designs in general that are throwing people off.

The new images look much better since I'm relieved.

Only the Dred are clumped.
I thought the Dred will be better than the Wolf?

@ Tankman make the Predator Dog and Predator Falcon with skulls, bones and limbs, and a classic Predator with broken Mask.

Can the blades from the classic Predator in and pull out like the wolf?

Pictures of the P1 pred pls
Those should be tomorrow according to the vote. Falconer day one, Mr. Black day two and Classic day three.
The new images look much better since I'm relieved.

Only the Dred are clumped.
I thought the Dred will be better than the Wolf?

@ Tankman make the Predator Dog and Predator Falcon with skulls, bones and limbs, and a classic Predator with broken Mask.

Can the blades from the classic Predator in and pull out like the wolf?
I asked NECA about the dreads.

@Xen0 Falcon is digital so reference was not available when we sculpted these. A pred pet pack is possible for the future.

They don't seem to be saying much about new figures other than wait until SDCC.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Already mentioned...and that was a spoiler?

I hope that once the final figure will look like this catalog image.

A Predarors Pet Pack would be really awesome.

I also hope for more.
As an accessory kit and a lot of things to P2.

Are there any new pictures soon for Elder Predator?
The prototype was not yet final

Back