NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the MF 12" looks overall better and are more movie-accurate than the Hot Toys 12", but this is my opinion.

124682733.jpg

Im a fan of NECA but i say always the truth, im not fascinated if i look at this, looks very boring.

I hope the P1 is much better than this one

Last edited:
Mcfarlane is to busy with sports figures now and the few licenses the company actually holds rather than budding out and picking up new figures. I remember reading an article saying that McFarlane toys lost lots of money when they started doing there own original lines such as the dragons and those one egyptian figures and what not. There pretty much out of the game now as far as Im concerned. I look at those Halo figures and they look horrible to me.

As for NECAs predator figures well I wont make judgement on mere photos alone. I want to see them inhand before I really say anything. I will say that I'll most likely pick up the P1 and I really like the bio on the falconer.

I still love all my McF figures. Love them all.

It`s easy to understand you when you think this new predators are crap and the McF old ones are better better better...

Can you see the colors of life or only the black and white ?? :rotfl

I hate remakes i hope the Film is better than Terminator SALVATION (more than trash). anyway im not a big fan of REMAKES but i like the director

um, how would you even possibly consider this movie a remake? haha Did you see any of the trailers or even the first predator movie? that alone should be enough to know this is not a remake, just another predator movie.

Yes, this Predator here is unmasked, size is 8".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKNkTU6eY0
Okay. I saw it. Thanks for the link. I couldn't bare to listen to that kid for more than a minute. OMG. Anyway, yeah the face sculpt was like a Kenner Predator. Bad for McFarlane. Still if I end up keeping my collection look for me to add the 8" box set to get that unmasked P1. McFarlanes masked P1 and stealth P1 were not bad. But I haven't had a first hand look at the unmasked. Just basing my judgement off that horrible video. He was missing his lower mandibles...

I hope that Neca makes in the Future AVP Figures(Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Elder, Grid Alien).
The figures would be wonderful kit-bash.
Neca would make only one body and a couple of masks, weapons and body parts.

maybe a stupid question (will willing take flame if it is :lol )

Are these coming out in 12" or 18"?

Not yet, but there's always a chance. They made the 12" T-800 figures. I think the sculptor, Tankman, said he really was hoping they could logistically make an 18" original Predator but he didn't know if it would happen.

email neca, and suggest they make 1/6 and 18 inch predator,
i have, if enough fans ,let them know we want these, who knows maybe neca will listen. ht does.

i have, if enough fans ,let them know we want these, who knows maybe neca will listen. ht does.

But Hot Toys is 1/6th anyways, so emailing them to make improvements ins't such a big deal. But we are asking NECA to make a whole range in a bigger scale

I hate remakes i hope the Film is better than Terminator SALVATION (more than trash). anyway im not a big fan of REMAKES but i like the director

It's not up to NECA, it's up to the stores. Most stores wont carry 18 inch figures. They take up too much room.

It's not up to NECA, it's up to the stores. Most stores wont carry 18 inch figures. They take up too much room.

The real problem is how much room they take up and that they don't sell so they're constantly taking up that space, if they moved, they'd probably be willing to give up the space.

Yep. It's always been an issue. I've seen those RoboCops last long on the pegs. Jack Sparrows, all kinds of stuff. I'm sure a Predator would sell....but how can you tell?

Back