NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate remakes i hope the Film is better than Terminator SALVATION (more than trash). anyway im not a big fan of REMAKES but i like the director

That post probably belongs in the official movie thread. And how do you know its trash? Anyways, thanks for sharing your OPINION.

Reposting pictures for everyone.
2lc7k29.jpg

33w8xah.jpg

Must... see... Mr. Black... catalog picture...

I must say, while the chest still looks crappy, the slammin' paint apps on the rest of the body makes it work. And the clumped dreads are to be expected; it's NECA, not some high-end company. Having that said, they look fantastic.
I love the detail on the part of the face that's sticking out, too. Bring on the unmasked version!

I hate remakes i hope the Film is better than Terminator SALVATION (more than trash). anyway im not a big fan of REMAKES but i like the director
i dunno what jackass told you it's a remake.

"The film is a sequel to Predator (1987) and Predator 2 (1990). Producer Robert Rodriguez stated that he named the film "Predators" in relation to how the second film in the Alien franchise was called Aliens.[2] The title Predators is intended to have a double meaning, in that it refers to both the film's alien creatures, as well as the group of humans who are going against them.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predators_(film)

I say forget Mr. Black, bring on Tracker. He's grown on me a lot today. I love the bio and the damage on it and I also love the turquoise color of his head/dreads.

I say forget Mr. Black, bring on Tracker. He's grown on me a lot today. I love the bio and the damage on it and I also love the turquoise color of his head/dreads.

I'm sure he'll be included later on in the coming series. NECA won't pull a McFarlane and forget a character like they did with Chopper/Gill. Still annoyed with that.

P.S. Flusher has grown on me too. Diggin all of em lately. Just wish they added a crown to beserker. W/E though. They can't all look the same.

I hate the limited posability of McFarlane's 8" AVP figures. Articulation is crap. So is the quality in my opinion. I completed a mint set, but wouldn't bother buying another for display. I bough an extra Stealth Celtic the collector's club exclusive, opened him and accidentally broke his shoulder plasma cannon 2 minutes into exploring him a bit. It was made of the cheapest plastic I've seen on a figure to date. What crap! I threw him out I was so upset. Couldn't bare to keep him, sell him, or even give him away. No one deserves such a ____ty figure.

Maybe the 8" but the 12" looks just great, a friend have this i personally didnt buy 12"... hate the size.

I know. McFarlane used to be so reliable. Maybe it was because I was more of a fan of his when I was younger and didn't have such high expectations for figures as I do now because of Hot Toys and others.

McFarlane was good for my younger years. Now others have set a standard. I heard from Pitu that threeA was going to take over Spawn figures. Maybe McFarlane is too tired to make his own anymore.

Thanks for the link!

Back