NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA typically doesn't make the human characters from creature movies... kind of defeats the purpose. I'm even surprised HT did Arnie and Billy (if you can call it that) from Predator.

Its all likeness issues. Has nothing to do with purpose.

HT got the likeness because they wanted to produce Terminator products...so they figured why not. It took them forever to get it approved. They even created a new head because the first one was so horrible.

From NECA, via Twitter...

Regarding more pics:

@MrViet ... We'll post more pics all week
1:31 PM Jul 4th via UberTwitter in reply to MrViet

Regarding figure release dates:

@MrViet local comic & specialty shops first then TRU for sure. Retail is $14.99 at Toy R Us. Over the next 2 weeks they'll show up all over
12:17 PM Jul 4th via UberTwitter in reply to MrViet

Regarding figure improvements (over previous Pred figs from NECA):

@WarriorAlien thanks, yep the news ones are better than the Wolf. We have improved on deco, articulation, dreads, & no seam line on face.
about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to WarriorAlien

From NECA, via Twitter...

Regarding more pics:

@MrViet ... We'll post more pics all week
1:31 PM Jul 4th via UberTwitter in reply to MrViet

Regarding figure release dates:

@MrViet local comic & specialty shops first then TRU for sure. Retail is $14.99 at Toy R Us. Over the next 2 weeks they'll show up all over
12:17 PM Jul 4th via UberTwitter in reply to MrViet

Regarding figure improvements (over previous Pred figs from NECA):

@WarriorAlien thanks, yep the news ones are better than the Wolf. We have improved on deco, articulation, dreads, & no seam line on face.
about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to WarriorAlien
Thanks for quoting me Sabres!!

I thought that post came from someone else. Good post though whoever posted it or reposted it.

Hey PharOOO I want to see Harrigan made too.

Hot Toys Leiutenant Mike Harrigan
and
King Willie!!!
Too bad the the likeness rights are so hard to get. It's a shame. They'd be a great addition to the line.

I thought that post came from someone else. Good post though whoever posted it or reposted it.

Hey PharOOO I want to see Harrigan made too.

Hot Toys Leiutenant Mike Harrigan
and
King Willie!!!
Too bad the the likeness rights are so hard to get. It's a shame. They'd be a great addition to the line.

But unfortunately, they will likely do very poorly sales wise. Your only hope is if NECA makes P1 human figs, and they sell spectacularly well.

damn, looks like the official thread is locked and I finally took a picture of Berserker with the red eyes:lol I'll post it here just so it's not wasted
img20100706014752.jpg

damn, looks like the official thread is locked and I finally took a picture of Berserker with the red eyes:lol I'll post it here just so it's not wasted
img20100706014752.jpg

Yeah, I saw that trailer today.

That is a bad ass scene right there.

Which trailer is that from? I don't think I've seen it.

Kinda bummed that the Tracker isn't in the first series too. I like his bio and armor the best out of the Super Preds.

I thought the figure's were supposed to come out this week. Man the next two weeks seems long.

Back