NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any photoshop wizzes out there who can put some netting on the new Preds? Either on the toys or stills from the movie itself (seeing as the movie thread is locked)?

I'm interested in seeing how much more pred-like the new ones look with netting on cos at the moment they seem so urgghhh without it.

No. Neca doesnt do that. They want you to buy unmasked figures so they can take more money from you.

OR – for that pricepoint/scale, perhaps it's asking too much for a good looking head sculpt AND bio...ever think of that? :slap

It's pretty difficult to cram a detailed, predator face (in a good pose) underneath a helmet without making the head enormous AT ANY SCALE...let alone 7"... even the hot toys looks a little goofy.

Great picture but.. is it just me or there is no biceps articulation? (mean swivel like on the SDCC Lamben

yeah no bicep swivel. heres a link to a much bigger pic https://twitpic.com/22wkmy/full

Thank god...I hate bicep swivel.

Here's the pic, so people don't have to click the link.

necapredfigs3.jpg

holy ____. i just now noticed the shoulder cannon is detatchable.
FINALLY a movie-accurate unmasked predator figure.

thanks, tankman.
thankman.

No swivel biceps, but i'm pretty sure that the elbow is a balljoint, so, although there are some poses he may not reach, it's not necessary

OMG -- Berserker catalog shot in regular lighting released on the Twitter page! Hells, yeah!=. But alas, this obviously looks better than the final product. We're still getting those nice ball-hinge knees, I assume, despite this picture...

125899853-9caed2a85ebc31f0d6e54e665dcda553.4c335300-full.jpg

Still, a cool update. Now we need one of the Classic (which also looks awesome in packaging). :D

These look SWEET! I can't wait to get my hands on these!

They really nailed the berserker and classic!

OMG -- Berserker catalog shot in regular lighting released on the Twitter page! Hells, yeah!=. But alas, this obviously looks better than the final product.

The paint detail is amazing. Great job to whoever painted the proto.

Back