NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize that McFarlane figure you posted is nearly two times larger than this 7"-8" NECA Classic, right? You also realize that McFarlane figure is a prototype, while the Classic in packaging is not?

Just saying, apples to oranges all around... and here, at least you get a better sculpt to begin with.

Nice figure but the mcfarlane 12" HAVE MUCH MORE DETAILS
are you ____ing kidding me? what is your malfunction, man?
do we really need to put up with McFarlane trolls like 6 years after that company stopped being relevant?

so the "Classic" Pred isn't actually the Predator from the original movie it just has that Classic look and is from the new movie.

if you wanted you'd have a pretty accurate unmasked version if you take the bone necklace and little animal skull trophy rope from the McFarlane figure and put it on there.

@Prefused: He's not trolling, dude. Let him be. He expressed his opinion, for which the only downfall was comparing a two-up to an actual packaged product that's smaller. It all comes down to opinion. I'd say the proper way to settle this would be to compare the smaller McFarlane P1 with the NECA Classic:

pred20bl.jpg

In which case NECA would, in fact, come out on top. Not just on sculpt accuracy, but also paint apps.

Last edited:
With the right pose he can look fantastic.:yess:

Nice figure but the mcfarlane 12" HAVE MUCH MORE DETAILS

alienpredator_12predator_photo_01_dp.jpg

With all due respect to personal taste and all, you do realize the McF figure is quite inaccurate, and that the photo you posted is of the prototype hand painted by the McF team, yes?
As a finished figure I'm quite certain NECA's will look much much better than McF's ever did.

so the "Classic" Pred isn't actually the Predator from the original movie it just has that Classic look and is from the new movie.
well, Predators is a sequel, so i kinda doubt it's the same predator from the 1st movie.
... unless you didn't see the ending, i don't wanna spoil it for you.
if you wanted you'd have a pretty accurate unmasked version if you take the bone necklace and little animal skull trophy rope from the McFarlane figure and put it on there.
i guess, but the McF trophy thing is cheap and ugly. i'd just wait for the NECA P1 to come out later this year.
@Prefused: He's not trolling, dude. Let him be. He expressed his opinion, for which the only downfall was comparing a two-up to an actual packaged product that's smaller. It all comes down to opinion. I'd say the proper way to settle this would be to compare the smaller McFarlane P1 with the NECA Classic:

In which case NECA would, in fact, come out on top. Not just on sculpt accuracy, but also paint apps.
i farted :(

Hey ElderPredator2...you need to fix that quote.
You're making it look like I said the McF is better than the NECA.
And I sure didn't say that.

From the NECA website...

necapredfigs5.jpg

Thats a nice figure. I sure hope I can find them this week before the movie.

I wonder why the straps were nixed though. It doesn't look like they are on the packaged figure...

Back