NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's the worst Predator of them all. Just disgustingly skinny, lanky, and a horribly made face to boot.

Weird, i think the Neca Wolf Pred head looks way better then any of the McFarlane Predators.

Hey ElderPredator2...you need to fix that quote.
You're making it look like I said the McF is better than the NECA.
And I sure didn't say that.

From the NECA website...

necapredfigs5.jpg

Great, great, great, the most accurate P1 Predator ever.The mcfarlane 12" is nice but this is outstanding.
Thx for the Photos

...and yes off course the Hot Toys 12" looks like a bad joke in compare with this :wave

Face , Paint, Body... 100%

Now an 18" of this and uncle NECRONOMIC is happy. :yess:

Great, great, great, the most accurate P1 Predator ever.The mcfarlane 12" is nice but this is outstanding.
Thx for the Photos

...and yes off course the Hot Toys 12" looks like a bad joke in compare with this :wave

you left out the part that a) this is a one-off doubled up prototype version and b) you will never get anything with that much detail in a general release

i liked the way the Wolf looked. he looked like a hunter, lean and mean. and the scarring adds so much character.
it was the rest of the piece of ____ movie i didn't like.

the avp preds all looked pretty much the same and the Scar's face was lame because they wanted it to look more relatable to the human sidekick.
too friendly and puppet-y. reminded me of Harry and the Hendersons. i shouldn't want to go on adventures with a predator.
____ that movie was stupid.

what's this topic about?

Damn, that is one nice prototype pic. Like MaulFan, as long as it looks as good as in that packaged photo, I'm happy... but that proto version is a hot piece of ass. Why can't we ever get something that looks that awesome?

Back