NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive berserker
stlpred.jpg

The whole clear cloaking gimmick is old and ridiculous at this point. These companies need to be more creative and give us a exclusive worth while.

The cloaked exclusive would have looked better if it had that ripple effect going through it like we see in the original predator films.

I know a few years ago they did a Wolf predator that was half cloaked which I thought looked kind of cool. The clear figure does nothing for me, but the mid cloaked is a least a bit more interesting to look at.

I didn't expect much more than a transparent Berserker, anyway. I'll get this exclusive as a keep-sake, but this'll be the only figure I own that I'll keep in packaging. A plain see-through Predator looks more interesting in the box, so...

I didn't expect much more than a transparent Berserker, anyway. I'll get this exclusive as a keep-sake, but this'll be the only figure I own that I'll keep in packaging. A plain see-through Predator looks more interesting in the box, so...
yeah, id rather NECA make this piece of crap an exclusive than something awesome that nobody else will be able to get.
just wish everyone did that with exclusives.

Well, NECA exclusives are never hard to buy. Even after a year, you can still find plenty in stores and online.

I've never been a fan of the 'cloaked' look.

I wish someone could come up with something better than just an unpainted figure.

The half-cloaked Wolf from last year's SDCC was pretty cool. But still, a battle-damaged version would be way killer. Maybe include some bonus accessories or something.

Back