NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if NECA is going to release the variants so soon with these. With AvP:R there was only 1 Predator. It looks like this new line has a lot more to work with so maybe they won't reissue crap so soon.

Completionist in me needs it. :D
meh, i can wait for the real deal. plus, we're getting a P2 elder. Predators isn't really a priority for me.*
Yup. 1 with a Bio. 1 with closed mandibles. 1 with open mandibles. 1 ice sculpture/cloaked figure. 1 with a nice little hat and cowboy boots. Etc..
don't forget battle damaged. i'm gonna throw a fit if they don't include a medkit with at least one figure.

*no, i'll probably cave and get all of them. get off my case.

Predators has cost me a quarter tank of gas going around town. I tried calling but then I was like, I need the experience so lets drive. Also, one of my LCS said that NECA has postponed for another two weeks, odd.

Thats not complaint by the way.

The figures ought to be out this week at some places. What do you mean by "postponed?"

I was planning to go to my local Things From Another World on Friday to see if they had any.

I really like these figures. At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna get all these but I think I'll probably end up with all of them and every version of the P1 Pred aswell.

Checked the TFAW website. Dunno when my store will get it, but the site says they'll have the figures in stock July 28th.

I'll still check it out this Friday; the communication between individual stores and the site is seriously crappy, based on numerous past experiences.

TFAW also says the Blu ray drops Sept 29....seems too early though, Transformers didn't even come out until mid Oct. and that hit theaters before Predators too.

Well, if these figures sell well enough, there could be some variants..but as long as they make all the predators in the movie (with that guy that holds that alien dog,seen in the trailer and coming in series 2) i think we can't complain..i mean, they release some new stuff,you like them,then go for it,if not, let it pass.What's wrong with that? i would be pissed off if they started making variants before giving us all the main figures. With the AVPR Wolf, i think they did it very well, i have the open mouth pred and the one with the helmet, different accesories and everything..if they make something like this for the PREDATORS line, it would be worth buying at least the variant of your favourite character

Ill be buying 2 of each of everything offered in each series. 1 mint for collecting. 1 loose still for collecting, but also for display.

Ill be buying 2 of each of everything offered in each series. 1 mint for collecting. 1 loose still for collecting, but also for display.
wtf is the point of keeping toys in the package? i do not get the appeal of that.
might as well leave them on the peg and let someone else actually enjoy them.

I probably missed it but does anyonbe know why NECA arent making the Tracker Predator?

Also the three figs are available to order now from Play.com at £12.99, released date July 12th.

wtf is the point of keeping toys in the package? i do not get the appeal of that.
might as well leave them on the peg and let someone else actually enjoy them.
I decided to buy two sets, or want two sets because I am trying to build up a wall of NECA. I want an open set to review.
I probably missed it but does anyonbe know why NECA arent making the Tracker Predator?

Also the three figs are available to order now from Play.com at £12.99, released date July 12th.

racker is confirmed as series 2.

ClassicPredator.jpg

Loved this film, kicked any AVP flicks ass! :rock will be getting some NECA incarnations + a Hot Toys Mr. Black

Back