NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear picture of the clear figure. :D Yellow eyes would have been better than this though...
2e2hrwg.jpg

The two up prototype that I have been drooling over for the past few months is in my opinion the best likeness to the original Predator (aside from the Sideshow produced Winston stuff) ever. To see the packaged piece that will be available at retail is such a disappointment.

I guess eBay is going to be the only place to get the Comic con Stealth Bezerker Predator version without attending the con?

Anyone know anything different?

Just wanted to point this out, it's worth noting (I Think!?)

It's not lighting.

36106_132599160095360_1283369371882.jpg

Nothing else on that figure is anywhere near as bright as that green.

Some mucking around in Photoshop...

The Falconer IS green...but not THAt green.

Preds.jpg

The real piece actually looks very much like what you did here. Trust me that isn't not really as green as in these pics. I think the lighting had a lot to do with it look so green.

From Twitter
2lc7k29.jpg

1zob8r5.jpg

Regular lighting...:clap:yess::clap:clap:clap

The Twitter pic looks pretty much like the carded figure in terms of color and the green being really bright. Then all of a sudden this new "Regular lighting" pic pops up. Only thing is, that pic is actually the two-up prototype. Not the mass market figure in "Regular lighting".

Just thought people should know that. :monkey3

Yeah, we already knew that.

I'm just glad that the Berserker's head doesn't look as big as it does in that carded pic.

yeah, i noticed that. and i still don't see why anybody should care if their $15 figures aren't perfect.
if it really bothers me, i'll send them in for a nice repaint. or, i'll just get them and enjoy them the way they are. no biggie.

I think they look great for exactly what they are...action figures.

Can't wait for Wave 2 now.

I'm getting some extra sets so I can give Falconer a plasma caster.

Man, I am so glad I ordered the singles of the Classic Predator when I did a couple of months ago. Every website I go to now you either have to order the whole set to get Classic (but you can order the other 2 seperately), or they have the other 2 in stock individually, but are sold out of Classic.

BBTS.com just put up their singles ordering today, they have over 90 of each Berserker and Falconer but are sold out of Classic. I'm curious to see what ebay listings of sellers that have like 30 or 40 of them available may pop up.

hope I'll find some classic preds in China soon.
it's hard to find NECA toys here these days.

hope I'll find some classic preds in China soon.
it's hard to find NECA toys here these days.

Yeah, I'm really suprised you haven't found them yet. I remember you posting those great pics of the Alien and Warrior Alien like a month before I found mine. Good luck!

Yeah judging by all the classics being sold out, I have a feeling you'll be able to find the others with problem. Obviously everyones after the classic and that looks like it.

Obviously everyones after the classic and that looks like it.
don't see why. NECA is just gonna re-release it as the P1 later this year with more accessories.
and then make 4-5 different versions of the exact same figure like they did with the Wolf.

don't see why. NECA is just gonna re-release it as the P1 later this year with more accessories.
and then make 4-5 different versions of the exact same figure like they did with the Wolf.

Yup. 1 with a Bio. 1 with closed mandibles. 1 with open mandibles. 1 ice sculpture/cloaked figure. 1 with a nice little hat and cowboy boots. Etc..

Back