NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these figures. I think I'll get my favorite of the bunch from Hot Toys and the rest from Neca.

Exactly what I do :).

TFAW also says the Blu ray drops Sept 29....seems too early though, Transformers didn't even come out until mid Oct. and that hit theaters before Predators too.

This could be one of those deals where the bare-bones movie comes out the fastest, then the souped-up special edition is released a few months later. I'll be waiting for that one... made a point to collect every Alien, Predator, and *yes, really* every AVP movie on two-disc collector's edition DVD.

@WarriorAlien if you're talking a masked version Preds Classic his mask is different than the masked P1 that will come in '11

Does that mean we have to wait until 2011 for all P1 figures or do you guys think that is a second series?

Does that mean we have to wait until 2011 for all P1 figures or do you guys think that is a second series?

Heh, I'm actually WarriorAlien on twitter. The way it seems to me is that this year (2010) we will get Predators Series 1 and 2 (possibly 3). And at the start of 2011 they will be releasing the closed mandible and masked P1 Pred and the Elder Pred from P2. And these figures will have new packaging to seperate it from the "Predators" figures.

I asked them awhile ago on twitter if they will be releasing the open mouthed P1 headsculpt that is on Classic again when they release the actual P1 figures, and they said they do not know, but if they do it will be awhile, as they still have alot of figures to release. So if you want that head, I would pick him up now and not bank on it being released again anytime soon.

So when 2011 rolls around we can count on the closed mandible and masked P1 and Elder, but beyond that I have no idea what they may have up their sleeves.

some guys in Thailand just saw the new movie,they said it is a kick-ass movie and lot better than AVP.

I went to the Midnight showing and thought it was a really awesome movie and is definitely a step in the right direction for the Predator franchise. I can't wait for the Predators figures now.

Come on guys, there's another thread for talking about the movie.

This thread is for the action figures.

Let's keep on topic.

Come on guys, there's another thread for talking about the movie.

This thread is for the action figures.

Let's keep on topic.

I went to the Midnight showing and thought it was a really awesome movie and is definitely a step in the right direction for the Predator franchise. I can't wait for the Predators figures now.

I don't see what's wrong with saying I liked the movie the figures are from and am excited about the action figures this topic was created for, but whatever.

Last edited:
Well, as far as the masked Classic Pred in series 2 goes...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, as far as the masked Classic Pred in series 2 goes...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is cool to know.

Thanks dude.

That is cool to know.

Thanks dude.

No Problem. But yeah, I really do wonder

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got off the phone with a figure/comic book store that I've avoided up until now (due to their weird hours -- this weekend they open at 7 pm and close at midnight -- WTF). Anyway, they say they have some Predator figures, but don't know which ones or who makes them.
I'm betting it's more than likely NECA. I'll pay the store a visit tomorrow evening and see. If it's NECA and it's the new figures (and not the AVP-R stuff), I'll buy one of whatever they have and take some in-hand close-up pics to post on here! The embarassing thing is, TFAW seemed pretty un-knowledgeable about the whole new NECA Preds thing. If these guys have 'em and they don't, I'll laugh my ass off... but I still love TFAW. Good stuff.

Anyhoozle, let's cross our fingers; I'm dying to get some detailed shots of the actual products.

No Problem. But yeah, I really do wonder

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm hoping it's going to be the damaged masked version in wave 2.
Since the regular P1 figure is coming out next year, there's no need for another one. Espcially since it wouldn't be movie accurate.

Just got off the phone with a figure/comic book store that I've avoided up until now (due to their weird hours -- this weekend they open at 7 pm and close at midnight -- WTF). Anyway, they say they have some Predator figures, but don't know which ones or who makes them.
I'm betting it's more than likely NECA. I'll pay the store a visit tomorrow evening and see. If it's NECA and it's the new figures (and not the AVP-R stuff), I'll buy one of whatever they have and take some in-hand close-up pics to post on here! The embarassing thing is, TFAW seemed pretty un-knowledgeable about the whole new NECA Preds thing. If these guys have 'em and they don't, I'll laugh my ass off... but I still love TFAW. Good stuff.

Anyhoozle, let's cross our fingers; I'm dying to get some detailed shots of the actual things.

It's probably going to be AvP:R figures.
But, good luck.

Back