NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA will put out every easily achieved variant of the P1/Classic figure they can possibly get away with, just like the T-800, they'll milk it for all they can, any look, be it masked, unmasked, battled damaged, I'm sure we'll see it. I might get a classic for the open mandibles head, but I still expect NECA to live up to their MO and put out a P1 with that head too, one more figure than can put out from these parts.

Think the place wil be worth visiting anyway; I've never been there because of the messed-up hours and I've known the area for years. I'm assuming the guy has another job and runs the store on the side, when he's off his main line of work.

I wish I still had a comic store near me. The one uptown went out of buisness(people kept spray painting the windows) the one downtown closed because the owner passed away in his sleep, I talked to him the day before about some of his 1st issue Pred comics that he had at home. Now it's an online gaming center.

【NECA Predators wave1 pics】

oh well,I have nothing to say about them ,
because these guys have no package or any accessories,
maybe it's not the final product we will see.
judge for yourself.:wave

emmm,the factory workers need more paint training……
but I think it's impossible mission in China.:monkey2

kxwup3d8.jpg

nmmv2umf.jpg

2hejgmy5.jpg

Re: 【NECA Predators wave1 pics】

The paint on the classic Predator makes me sad.

The Falconer's paint apps look the best out of the three.

what the hell happened to the classic predator? :( After seeing this, I'm thinking of canceling my PO.

Classic (i don't care about the others) looks badly painted, i hope P1 get's a bit more attention!

The Berserker looks like he has bad acne on his chest. Classic looks like he's blind. Falconer isn't that bad.

I think the Berserker chest could use a repaint, the rest of him looks ok. The classic paint is terrible.

I dunno... I don't really scrutinize $15 toys. If I see them on the shelf, I'll definitely pick up classic and Mr. Black. These aren't $200 HT figures.

I dunno... I don't really scrutinize $15 toys. If I see them on the shelf, I'll definitely pick up classic and Mr. Black. These aren't $200 HT figures.

True but it's just a damn shame that the great sculpt is ruined by the paint.

now I'm worried about the large scale Predators or P1/P2 figures …… don't let me down plz NECA!

now I'm worried about the large scale Predators or P1/P2 figures …… don't let me down plz NECA!

I doubt they will even produce large scale ones.

The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of black paint around classic's eyes and the sloppy netting.

It looks liked they used some kind of shiny, semi-transparent plastic on the Classic Predator's body. It was probably used to give it a wet look and save money from painting the body, but it makes it look pretty bad. It would probably look better if it was given a dull coat of paint like the Falconer.

Back