NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the NECA one is out this month right? And I think those are pretty cheap, especialy the smaller version. Then the Medicom's not out until October, so that's plenty of time to save/nag the wife. And the Hot Toys one doesn't even exist yet!

Well, the NECA one is out this month right? And I think those are pretty cheap, especialy the smaller version. Then the Medicom's not out until October, so that's plenty of time to save/nag the wife. And the Hot Toys one doesn't even exist yet!

I'm think the US will be receiving medicom's version in Nov or Dec. Maybe SSC will have it ready for preorder in June? But the days are counting down for NECA's ALEN...YEAH BABY! :chew:banana:joy

So I guess nobody has posted these yet...

Release date: end of this month.

AlienComp5.jpg

AlienComp7.jpg

AlienComp6.jpg

AlienComp8.jpg

You're welcome guys!
I love the third pic, it looks exactly like a behind the scenes pic when the alien was doing poor old Parker in.
Great stuff!

I must admit, I am extremely stoked.
In my display area, or lack of thereof, I am gonna move/cram my powerloader over to the shelf with the ALIENS guys, so this 21" fella can rule that tower roost.
It's the only way to be sure....

So how many points of articulation will the "Big Chap" have, 21? Does anyone mind explaining where all the super cool articulation would be on this bad boy please? :eek: Thanks so much. :peace:D

Let's see... the elbows and knees are articulated. Wrists have cut joints, as well as upper biceps and just above the knees. The torso, neck and shoulders have ball joints. The hips are cut joints. And the ankles also are articulated.
Oh, and the mouth opens and the tongue comes out!

Let's see... the elbows and knees are articulated. Wrists have cut joints, as well as upper biceps and just above the knees. The torso, neck and shoulders have ball joints. The hips are cut joints. And the ankles also are articulated.
Oh, and the mouth opens and the tongue comes out!

Thank you Abake! :cool: I don't open my precious figs but I will make a major exception w this one! :banana

Back