NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the pics man.
1z6pz4.jpg
v
mm8waf.jpg

fcmwzk.jpg

rje5o0.jpg

I personally think that the prototype looked better in the paint department. But it still kicks Mcfarlane's ass.

a few weeks????.......i want it now .......:banghead. okay.........going to meditate now.

Where the heck do his legs go in that packaging?

Oh, just clicked on the Neca link and now I understand that the legs are detached in the packaging.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks for the pics! not crazy about the paint apps on the skull, but overall it looks amazing.
That's what I meant when I commented about the paint.
Where the heck do his legs go in that packaging?

Oh, just clicked on the Neca link and now I understand that the legs are detached in the packaging.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Good, glad you found that out. I just hope that they wont be loose and fall off easily.

Well, I hadn't PLANNED on getting the NECA 18" Alien, but after seeing all these pics, I ordered mine earlier today. I may be taking this one to work and freaking out my 'cube mates'!! :monkey3

I'm not complaining just curious....NECA couldn't get the rights to show actual photos and/or publicity shots of the ALIEN? :monkey3

No different than what they did with the others or all their lines for that matter.

I can't wait to get this.

Blackening up the dome would probably help.

Back