New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, ProgMatinee...you ordered 10 of them? :eek: I can only afford one...and I just ordered one. :eek: :D

Yeah, I thought Venkman was going to come with his "slimed" head! :confused: Does anyone know if he does? Matty says NOTHING about it in the figure's description. I hope that he does.

But yeah, I got in after it did its 3 second refresh thing for about 2 minutes. So now I'll have all 3 of the 12" Ghostbusters. :banana

But...I still have to get one set of Spenser's awesome custom head sculpts. I'm hoping to be able to do that someday soon.

LOL, no I only got 1. I thought it was funny that the limit was 10. Who would want 10?

I too have to get Spencer's sculpts.

Ditto!
I need to finish customizing them 'busters

Yeah, me too...Got me the better jumpsuits, fabric web-belts (just need to dye them)...Spenser's heads are with Josh Small for the paint-up treatment...just need better boots, pop it all onto HT True-Types (Except Egon, I have him reserved for the tall Buck)...and then they'll be READY!

Probably not until sometime after Zeddemore is released...but hey, 4 AWESOME GB's are almost gracing my shelves! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, me too...Got me the better jumpsuits, fabric web-belts (just need to dye them)...Spenser's heads are with Josh Small for the paint-up treatment...just need better boots, pop it all onto HT True-Types (Except Egon, I have him reserved for the tall Buck)...and then they'll be READY!

Probably not until sometime after Zeddemore is released...but hey, 4 AWESOME GB's are almost gracing my shelves! :rock :rock :rock

Does Spenser do GB heads with and/or without necks? Or are you using the Dragon style neck plug on your HT bodies?

Now that I have Venkman I have to get serious about putting these together. Need belts, boots and gotta get my heads painted up.

I didn't have any problem getting Venkman - order went right through.

What are you doing for elbow pads?

They're supposed to be shipping out now. There's no indication that these Venkman figures are pre-orders. So they should be shipping out in the next few days...I hope! :D

They're supposed to be shipping out now. There's no indication that these Venkman figures are pre-orders. So they should be shipping out in the next few days...I hope! :D

Damn. I would love to buy one, but I just bought DX Joker and SSC Gandalf the grey. I have no money left! :monkey2

I think a bunch of people just PANICKED today once they got their orders in for Venkman. They probably wanted to make sure they can complete the group. The usual price for him is $80-100.

how long do these normally stay available for? i have the other two and obviously want this one... but no money for a few weeks.

how long do these normally stay available for? i have the other two and obviously want this one... but no money for a few weeks.

Im in the same boat as you, i was adamant to grab all 4 12" but if i miss out im not scouting ebay for it. Ray was available for quite a while after release but obviously Venkman is more popular.

Back