New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete different armour, face, skin patterning and colour, armour colouring. P2 has a heap of weaponry. They are really quite different

No

Just more interesting stories in the Predator/Alien universe.
no

fairy tales about fairy knights :)

I'm still just wondering here. Are there like major differences between Pred2 and Classic...?
no difference at all. except P2 has a spear. but they all look the same, including samurai predator. actually their image is taken from a predalien plus some armor.

Last edited:
no

fairy tales about fairy knights :)

no difference at all. except P2 has a spear. but they all look the same, including samurai predator. actually their image is taken from a predalien plus some armor.

me_gusta2_s566x564_182695_580_Troll_Face_Meme-s566x564-184114.png

And to any moderator reading this.........................

Just a thought, but if forums started to revamp the for sale sections on the forums, and maybe even an auction type included. Ebay might become a thing of the past over time.

That would actually be lovely. No doubt there'd be less hoops to jump through than on feeBay.

Interesting that Hot Toys is redoing this. I think they've finally found their "stride" with designing and producing a Predator figure they're overall happy with. That and they know releasing an updated Predator 2 will be big bucks for them.

The first release was a fantastic figure itself, though had some minor issues (like the fluffed out dreads) and I overall liked the character and its design. Also, a lot of people tend to forget that it was Predator 2 that established more weapons and "cultural backstory" for the Predator species as well. Kudos to the writers on that one.

I hope they do a redo of the Wolf Predator. I sold all my originals but he was my favorite out of the "newer" Predators and a newer version of that figure (hopefully with an appropriate cloth skirt to allow better pose-ability) can round out on the DX collection nicely.

Your right, he might be looking since that piece of ____ didn't get IP banned, Listening dave, Oh wait probably not.:cuckoo::slap

Hes got a For Sale thread going would you believe for a Batman/Bruce Wayne. Amazing if he thought he'd get anywhere with that in this forum now, a few people have already posted in it to warn unsuspecting victims away.

Hes got a For Sale thread going would you believe for a Batman/Bruce Wayne. Amazing if he thought he'd get anywhere with that in this forum now, a few people have already posted in it to warn unsuspecting victims away.

That's what l mean, even more evidence he isn't welcome here and is nothing but trouble. Why the ____ he is still here is beyond me, like seriously l would like an explanation of why he is still here.

Legit members here been banned for several weeks just for being in a heated conversation with another member and this guy is still here after comitting fraud, mail fraud, stealing, trying to sell stolen property, scaming, breaking Ebay rules, clearly lying out his mouth, still owing Treefitty money for the shipping (stealing), did l get it all (probably not). It doesn't make sense to me. This is Daves site and why he would let someone continue to gain access to it after all this is beyond me.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Careful, aznrice could be reading and picking up these nifty hints! :panic:

Received this from him tonight:

"I don't know why you consider me a scammer please contact me, all you comment is mostly false."

I gave him the questions I asked in the previous scam thread. Still waiting for his response.

Received this from him tonight:

"I don't know why you consider me a scammer please contact me, all you comment is mostly false."

I gave him the questions I asked in the previous scam thread. Still waiting for his response.

Strange behaviour for a scammer to reinitiate contact despite his repeated failure to explain his actions.

Holy. ____.

On page 20 and not stopping anytime soon, this is incredible.

Oh, and Cherry Liu is seriously hot.

-- Just finished reading both of them...I don't what to say other than...wow

Glad you got the figure back, and glad that everyone here now has his number and address. :lol

Last edited:
I'm really happy for everyone who is getting a crack at the new Predator 2 figure.

I'm looking forward to seeing what HT does with this, but I've reached a predator saturation point. I have the three super preds, classic, the original predator, the guardian and lost pred, the elder pred from AVP and the wolf pred. It's time for a focus to a little more variety.

Now if we got some of the other members of Arnie's spec ops team I would be in.

Just read it too. Damn I'm really glad it worked out for ABT. But seriously such a prick that aznrice is. But I felt good knowing that do many people stood up to his behavior and had an honest boardie's back through this.

has anyone noticed ebay is now flooded with avp, wolf, p2,p1, predators and dutches, since ht announced the new release of 1/6 and 1/4 predators.

has anyone noticed ebay is now flooded with avp, wolf, p2,p1, predators and dutches, since ht announced the new release of 1/6 and 1/4 predators.

I've read somewhere HT is making Predators in 1/4 Scale as well in 2012! Does anyone know about which Preds we're talking about?? :panic:

Back