New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator is obviously my favorite, but collections look rather boring when its just predator exclusively, and I'm sure it looks like obsession to everyone else.

Predator is obviously my favorite, but collections look rather boring when its just predator exclusively, and I'm sure it looks like obsession to everyone else.

I think people would laugh at my wolf predator collection outside of this forum...just because, no one knows who the he$% he is. :slap:thud:

well just got $350 for my BD P2 on ebay. It's a small loss from what I paid, but I can live with it. I've got a feeling this guy is just gonna keep going down unfortunately.

well just got $350 for my BD P2 on ebay. It's a small loss from what I paid, but I can live with it. I've got a feeling this guy is just gonna keep going down unfortunately.

You did the right thing. I am certain many people still have no clue the new ones are going to be on there way soon. I think the BD one will stay in the 240-$300 range though.

I agree, he really is an amazing figure
I really thought the Original Predator 1 would dive bomb in price after the release of the Classic. They are still getting $250-$300 NIB. I think all of them will hold there initial value fairly well.....but I think the days of sky rocketing prices on figures is about to be over.

my BD P2 looks so magnificent to me right now. It's funny how after you sell them all of there flaws disappear in your eyes, and they suddenly look shiny and new. I'm trying to decide what to spend the proceeds on. I've had my heart set on a HT Leonidas for a while now, but I'm also considering a EB Scarface war version. I've never purchased from Enterbay and would like to give them a world. Plus I think a scarface would add some "cool points" to the collection. what do yall think tony Montana or Leo...

I hope this upcoming P2 will come with a xenomorph skull trophy or that giant skull they have yet to release. The one on the far left.
fifthskullug8.jpg

I hope this upcoming P2 will come with a xenomorph skull trophy or that giant skull they have yet to release. The one on the far left.
fifthskullug8.jpg

These skull trophies should be done along with the Lost Preds as a completion the way they're goin! That would be awesome to have both trophies mentioned!

I remember getting Goosebumps when they revealed the trophy skulls in the theatres back in the day!!! Man the wait seemed like forever (kind of like HT releases) until Predator 2 was finally released on VHS!!!

I will wait for the final images of the City Hunter to be released but I am on the fence with this purchase. I have Berserker and Tracker so the “Predator” representation in there in my collection. I don’t want my display over run with to many of one kind of figure (ie. Preadators and Aliens). I could use this money for something different like 89 Batman, Robocop or Rocky street cloth (please Hot Toys do this.)

But it would be nice to have a classic predator with “netting” in the collection. But like always it comes down to the mighty $$$$$!!!!

Back