New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember getting Goosebumps when they revealed the trophy skulls in the theatres back in the day!!! Man the wait seemed like forever (kind of like HT releases) until Predator 2 was finally released on VHS!!!

I remember getting it too. I got this one because it's kind of like a Predator taking off the biomask:
6a00d834518eba69e200e54f346dbc8834-800wi.jpg

:wave

I remember that one !. Used to freak me out.
Looks like the green Goblin from the first Spiderman when I look at it now though.

The one that really got under my skin was the one with those Dummies that lived on the top floor of the house that were like gangsters with suits and would all talk in the night. :lol

6a00d834518eba69e200e54f346dbc8834-800wi.jpg

Her name was Carly - Damn i remember reading those when i was about 13 :lol

Carly Beth, actually. :lecture

Ahh, Goosebumps. Loved those things in the early elementary school years. I think that's all I read up until I got ahold of Eragon, then was totally disappointed by Eldest (but that's neither here nor there).
I really got a kick out of the "choose your own story" ones or whatever they were called. Some fun stuff in there. :rock

Carly Beth, actually. :lecture

Ahh, Goosebumps. Loved those things in the early elementary school years. I think that's all I read up until I got ahold of Eragon, then was totally disappointed by Eldest (but that's neither here nor there).
I really got a kick out of the "choose your own story" ones or whatever they were called. Some fun stuff in there. :rock

:hi5:

Those interactive ones were awesome when your younger.
I used to get addicted to those type of books. :lol

I haven't crossed that line yet, and I promised myself after I realized how crazy I was going with this collecting stuff that I wouldn't.

I haven't crossed that line yet, and I promised myself after I realized how crazy I was going with this collecting stuff that I wouldn't.

Say what you will, but when these upgraded Preds start coming out most of us will purchase them without a thought. The rest will live in denile...and soon after regret not purchasing! Face it guys it's our hobby and we will drop the money for it. I've got a friend who has a boat( only uses it twice a month)and that's his hobby. Me...ive got my 1/6 collection and I'm very happy with it as I watch it grow.

Back