New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just saying that I wouldn't put these collectibles on a credit card in fear that I mite spend money I don't have. I said nothing about slowing down on a purchasing HT preds. spending money you don't have mite be a hobby to some but to me it's just stupid:cuckoo:

Say what you will, but when these upgraded Preds start coming out most of us will purchase them without a thought. The rest will live in denile...and soon after regret not purchasing! Face it guys it's our hobby and we will drop the money for it. I've got a friend who has a boat( only uses it twice a month)and that's his hobby. Me...ive got my 1/6 collection and I'm very happy with it as I watch it grow.

my older brother gives me ____ all the time for buying these "dolls". But he doesn't have a penny saved up and blows most of his money on clothes, boos, and other crap. Not that I have anything against that but, I just feel that atleast my "dolls" can be sold and I'll probably atleast make my money back if not a little profit. plus like you said most people enjoy their hobbies but a few times a month. I enjoy my collection everyday.:yess:

I'm just saying that I wouldn't put these collectibles on a credit card in fear that I mite spend money I don't have. I said nothing about slowing down on a purchasing HT preds. spending money you don't have mite be a hobby to some but to me it's just stupid:cuckoo:

:exactly: I got into to debt & quite a lot to, it wasn't just this hobby but it did play a big part. It's not nice at all but I got lucky & managed to get it all payed up. I've promised myself now never to do that again. I've sold of a huge chunk of my collection to just concentrate on a few lines now. Predators being my main interest :)

my older brother gives me ____ all the time for buying these "dolls". But he doesn't have a penny saved up and blows most of his money on clothes, boos, and other crap. Not that I have anything against that but, I just feel that atleast my "dolls" can be sold and I'll probably atleast make my money back if not a little profit. plus like you said most people enjoy their hobbies but a few times a month. I enjoy my collection everyday.:yess:

I've heard the term " Dolls" being used on my collecting these figs aswell, but that's ok because I've come to realize that this has become my hobby.
I've heard it said before too that 1/6 collectors are a special breed of ppl. Not everybody will understand our passion for these fis. That's ok too because many ppl get into hobbies that I'll never understand. The difference in ppl and their hobbies is what makes the world go round.
Me...I can't wait for the P2 upgrade and hope HT revamps the AVPs aswell but some ppl will never understand that, and that's what makes us a unique breed of peeps. 1/6 collectors or any fig collector is a unique breed and I'm fine with it. Again I love my collection and I'll love it even more as it grows.

Say what you will, but when these upgraded Preds start coming out most of us will purchase them without a thought. The rest will live in denile...and soon after regret not purchasing! Face it guys it's our hobby and we will drop the money for it. I've got a friend who has a boat( only uses it twice a month)and that's his hobby. Me...ive got my 1/6 collection and I'm very happy with it as I watch it grow.

:goodpost::lol

:exactly: :exactly: :goodpost: :goodpost:

My friend I think you should write! :lol

Now that the Mark I specs have been put up I'm hoping for a P2 teaser next from Hot Toys...

They better show the freaking pics soon...

I already have $114.97 saved for this figure, I'm afraid I'm gonna end buying shadow or tracker and I don't even want them.

One of my friends calls them "DOLLS" and I tell him "THEY'RE NOT DOLLS THEYRE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES B*CH":lol

Last edited:

I already have $114.97 saved for this figure, I'm afraid I'm gonna end buying shadow or tracker and I don't even want them.

Ha, then don't buy them ;) I've been tempted to get Shadow but now HT have announced there 1/6 P2, I'll leave it & wait for all the other Preds HT decide to make apart from the back ground Preds. I've got Tracker though & I've got one to describe that "Awesome" but if you buy Tracker I think you need Berserker & Falconer to go with him

we need some pictures soon.

A teaser at the start of next week with full specs on the Friday or the following Monday would be nice.

ttttt.jpg

Waiters gonna hate
trollsmile.png

I'm with yall, I find my self feverishly checking my computer for pics of this guy. Hot toys really has me, no us by the balls

I'm with yall, I find my self feverishly checking my computer for pics of this guy. Hot toys really has me, no us by the balls

We hope it's P2 first. It may even be the first 1/4.:dunno

There will be a Predator soon though. If one goes up for PO in Feb we will be looking at at Q3 release as it is. And I'm guessing there's still 1 or 2 more Preds they will want to push out late Q3, Q4.

Back