New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. I got excited thinking finally we were given updates. HT best hurry up before I spend my toy money on something else. So yeah, hurry up hot toys.

I'm thinking the complete prototype won't be shown until this years Comic Con

I bet we won't see any final P2 prototype photos till a little while after the first wave of Samurai predators are released. I hope I'm wrong b/c that won't be till late april at the soonest.

Me too. Need to hear something about this sooner.
I've got my eyes on several things.

Maybe we'll hear something sooner than comic-con but I'd expect them to go full fledge at comic-con with at least 2 or 3 different prototypes on display just as they do in previous years. I doubt they'll put out just the one P2 prototype...well I HOPE they don't:pray:

Maybe we'll hear something sooner than comic-con but I'd expect them to go full fledge at comic-con with at least 2 or 3 different prototypes on display just as they do in previous years. I doubt they'll put out just the one P2 prototype...well I HOPE they don't:pray:

There is a whole pile of announced licenses so they can show anything at SDCC.

After seeing Hot Toys Predator announcement back in January I think we all though we'd be getting a load of Predator figures in 2012. We will be lucky to get one or two towards the end of the year.

After seeing Hot Toys Predator announcement back in January I think we all though we'd be getting a load of Predator figures in 2012. We will be lucky to get one or two towards the end of the year.

I hope there is only 2 more this year for my wallets sake! :lol

The must own coming soon Pred for me will be p2 if its in 1/6.

True.
I think the Predator franchise isn't there top priority this year.

There is a whole pile of announced licenses so they can show anything at SDCC.

:exactly: but they'll be mostly all Batman or Avengers :dunno

I thought the same thing with all the licenses announced mid-last year :mad:

_______

this gonna be the same body as classic/shadow?

Back