NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

if this all plays out like people have been saying, this'll be the second time HT has made an announcement (too early!?) with pics of a Predator Dutch figure to then have it all go to ^^^^. I remember when pics first showed up they were immediately taken down at HT's request because the sculpt wasn't finalized and approved. Now this one, which on the U.S. HT site had the "Authentic Arnold Schwarzenegger likeness" in the figure description.

Well, technically the images a few months ago were leaked images we weren't supposed to see, so a slightly different matter, this time though, it's officially released images and news articles boasting the likeness.

If hot toys don't have Arnold likeness license I will cancel my order and also predator.

Still no Arnie though,quit collecting while youre at it,start collecting Stamps:lol

Stop picking on Voorhees, we know you'd be the same if a RAMBO figure was announced without Stallone's likeness :lol (so would I)

Stop picking on Voorhees, we know you'd be the same if a RAMBO figure was announced without Stallone's likeness :lol (so would I)

Just to make sure,you know me and him are always joking right?

Rambo without Stallones likeness would be a war against HT,ill blow up their headquarters:lol

Rambo without Stallones likeness would be a war against HT,ill blow up their headquarters:lol

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This likness license bollocks is pissing me off, Godammit. Do HT have the fecking thing or not?????!!!!!!

I'm sure it's not their fault but surly if they have it then they can do what they want with the sculpt??

Last edited:

A little Message to Hot Toys:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u6ALySsPXt0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u6ALySsPXt0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Of course, I know both of you well enough from our Stallone threads, I just saw a window to bust your balls a little too :) Voorhees can't be the only one to take heat :)

You may have noticed the pics of Dutch are being taken down everywhere, This is I'm assured a temporary measure. Hope to re-post them soon.
And who assured you of this? HT? Any other details?

This likness license bollocks is pissing me off, Godammit. Do HT have the fecking thing or not?????!!!!!!

I'm sure it's not their fault but surly if they have it then they can do what they want with the sculpt??

I'd say HT has the license since they showed it off and acknowledget the likeness holder in their images.

However, not knowing the full legals, can't say what rights the likeness holders have, how much they can gripe. To some extent, they do get final say on the finished product, it's not just give us our money and we give you the rights, smart ones hold out for full approval of the product. So HT can do a great likeness or whatever, be licensed, but if the holders object, they can speak up.

I'd laugh if somehow it was the freaking out about hair color and cut that caused this :lol

And who assured you of this? HT? Any other details?

Wookster has HT contacts, he helped me get movie images of Two-Face over to them in hopes of improving the figure.

Wookster is a well connected man, it would pay you listen to him. :)

JEEZ! Some Major (Dutch) freakouts going on in here!?! We don't know what is up yet, so we should all just calm down and wait. I will be annoyed too if the likeness gets pulled, but we will see.

Back