NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Hopefully there is no issue here other than a minor tweak. If it looks like what we've seen I'll be ordering this for sure. If not then I'll pass regretfully.

JEEZ! Some Major (Dutch) freakouts going on in here!?!
Its just that we've all waited about a year for any news since HT first hinted P1 (human) figs.

Then we saw the leaked pics,
then they were pulled,
then came the offical announcment/pics and the absurd prices
then the pics were pulled again...just as people started placing their orders and parting with money.

^^^^ this figure,im getting a Total Recall head sculpted and painted,with a funny face expression.:lol

Its just that we've all waited about a year for any news since HT first hinted P1 (human) figs.

Then we saw the leaked pics,
then they were pulled,
then came the offical announcment/pics and the absurd prices
then the pics were pulled again...just as people started placing their orders and parting with money.

It is the little things, the hills and valleys that make collecting such a treat :D

Who's parting with money already? Plenty of places offer pre-orders without paying until shipping, if people are paying now that's their call but doesn't give room for extra frustration, products change all the time, you have to be smart enough a consumer to know if you pay before you completely know what you're getting, it's not a good move.

Who's parting with money already?
People who have pre-ordered on eBay. Generally sellers insist you pay immedialty as it's a "pre-order only" price otherwise they just re-list and cancel your order all together.

Last edited:

Even with reputable ebay sellers, you should never preorder an item thats more than 30days out...it just breeds problems.

Even with reputable ebay sellers, you should never preorder an item thats more than 30days out...it just breeds problems.

Not really, companies should just release figures they show on pics, not that hard is it.

I already ordered and paid for this figure.

I've not paid for it yet. I've ordered it though...

In fact this " problem " gives me a reason to not pay for a few weeks.
My real reason is that I have nothing to spend. :lol

yikes. Didn't think of that. Should I remove it ? .... shutup you , it took me ages !. :lol:lol

:rock Until a mighty mod says otherwise I will be !. :rock:rock

8000th post.... :rock

Sweet lord. You add up every single account I've ever had on the internet and it's STILL not even close to that 37,514.

All hail teh infran3t N3rd K!nG!!!!

:D

Don't worry i will get a lot more post soon enough. I'm thinking about making another account and have conversation with myself.:horror:horror:horror

This is what i got from Hot Toys:

Hello

Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!
As the photos of Major Dutch are not yet be approved, we need to remove them until we get the approval.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks!

Best regards,

KT/ Hot Toys Ltd.

Couldn't they have thought of that before they posted the pics? This is the second time that happened. With some luck though, the fig will just get approved and there will be no problem, let's hope!

Last edited:
Back