NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Dutch today, again Hot Toys QC let's me down, got a nice scuff mark of extra paint down the right side of his neck :monkey2 . I got this from an eBay seller who I'll not name, but should I contact them or Hot Toys?

Got my Dutch today, again Hot Toys QC let's me down, got a nice scuff mark of extra paint down the right side of his neck :monkey2 . I got this from an eBay seller who I'll not name, but should I contact them or Hot Toys?

If you look at some of the other in-hand pics, it looks like that's intentional.

Down the front of the neck yes. But this mark is down on the right side of his neck near the clavicle. It stands out by itself, it doesn't flow into the face-camo at all.

Well... I think you'll get a response faster through your ebaY seller than you will HT, but I don't know if either would really do anything about it. :huh

Thanks for your input anyway. I know it's being a little picky but it's like getting a new car with a scratch down the side, yeah you might not see it at certain angles but you know it's there.
I've sent a message to the eBay seller and await his/her reply. Anyone know how to get in touch with Hot Toys about these problems? I think it's really their problem to sort out.

Can you rub it off? In the instruction manual it says not to touch the paint on the neck too much because it may come off. Maybe you could rub it off. Good luck!

Thanks for your input anyway. I know it's being a little picky but it's like getting a new car with a scratch down the side, yeah you might not see it at certain angles but you know it's there.
I've sent a message to the eBay seller and await his/her reply. Anyone know how to get in touch with Hot Toys about these problems? I think it's really their problem to sort out.

No, I entirely agree. At HotToys prices, you should be happy with it. If you go to their website, they have a web contact section for people with CS issues.

Ok guys, just took a few pics of Dutch. I recieved it this morning. What can I say, just pure excellence. I notice some guys on here are not sure whether to get this fig, well guys get it, its definately worth it!

Enjoy the photos everyone

Last edited:
Ok guys, just took a few pics of Dutch. I recieved it this morning. What can I say, just pure excellence. I notice some guys on here are not sure whether to get this fig, well guys get it, its definately worth it!

Fantastic posing! I can't get mine to look as good :monkey2

I got my dutch last night and his neck doesn't even look that bad. Dutch and Billy are bad a$$ in my opinion. This makes my Predator collection even more interesting to look at, now that i have a few other humans in the mix.

Oh to have a Dutch whose arms can both bend the right way :(

Still haven't sent back my 2 left arm figure.

To the whole 'why Billy' debate my way of thinking is that Hot Toys need to keep certain key characters back for subsequent ''waves'' not unlike how Hasbro approaches things with the Star wars line. Blaine would clearly be a key character because its jesse ventura and how distinctive he looked with the MTV t-shirt and the gatling gun. They may not make any subsequent waves, which would be unfortunate - then I might join others here in regretting that we have Billy instead of Blaine. But if the toy gods smile we'll hopefully have at least Blaine and Dillon and/or Mac before Hot toys decides to leave the line incomplete - as they are apt to do.

However I can't stress enough how much I want the entire team, preferably with the rest of the likenesses intact but if not I'd settle for something close. All 7 would look really great together apart from a modded Dutch being shorter than the rest of them.

Messin' around a bit with these pics.... Starting to make my custom Dillon using HT Apollo Creed. Nowhere near done, I'm still waiting on accessories and uniform plus I need to send out the head for a repaint. I just used what I had around for the moment. But here he is for now and to keep Dutch Company....
DSC01313.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

Back