NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you guys getting yours so fast?
Are they coming from Sideshow or another company?:confused:
I've only gotten my processing e-mails from Sideshow so far and that it.:(
:chew

I just bought mine from a boardie since Joe's been MIA to my e-mails. Althought he did say he had them in stock when we last exchanged msgs on Monday.

Oh man I had no idea these were hitting the states this quick after China.
Now who has the best price is the question.

Eric

I've never modded any toy in my life, but this one doesn't seem too difficult.

So what would I need to turn this guy
medium_2329572716_063805e26d_o.jpg

into this guy?
41164_3.jpg

Doesn't look too different, eh? Even the hair is the same.

I kind of hope they just release an official Commando figure. Heck, I'd take most any Hot Toys 12" Arnie (Conan, Commando, Running Man, Terminator, True Lies...).

I've often wished a company would make a generic figure of an actor (one that is a perfect likeness) and just make action packs that you could buy to dress him or modify him in some way to resemble him in a particular movie.
Anyone remember MAX FX?

Having to buy another Arnie for every movie he’s made could get to be pretty expensive.

I'm glad I'll have mine next Thursday.

I've often wished a company would make a generic figure of an actor (one that is a perfect likeness) and just make action packs that you could buy to dress him or modify him in some way to resemble him in a particular movie.
Anyone remember MAX FX?

Having to buy another Arnie for every movie he’s made could get to be pretty expensive.

I'm glad I'll have mine next Thursday.

Oh man... Maxx FX, the greatest toyline that could have been..... Glad they at least got Freddy out...

How are you guys getting yours so fast?
Are they coming from Sideshow or another company?:confused:
I've only gotten my processing e-mails from Sideshow so far and that it.:(
:chew
Buy Hot Toys from Hong Kong. I got my Dutch and Predator 2 weeks ago from there. I don't know how you guys can hold out so long for these figures when you order them from Sideshow. Seems to be the slow way to aquiring them.

Well, as much as it pained me I cancelled Dutch yesterday, went home and told the missus, said she was proud of me for prioritising and that she looked forward to me being in a suit for once (maybe the first time in her eyes), then a few hours later told me she just bought me a Dutch from eBay! But I do have to pay her back... wonder if she'll take payment 'in kind' :naughty

Well, as much as it pained me I cancelled Dutch yesterday, went home and told the missus, said she was proud of me for prioritising and that she looked forward to me being in a suit for once (maybe the first time in her eyes), then a few hours later told me she just bought me a Dutch from eBay! But I do have to pay her back... wonder if she'll take payment 'in kind' :naughty

Thats impressive from both of you. Although I'm not sure I'd like my g/f 'testing' me like that!

You need to know how to 'play them'.... :D

End result is that I get my Dutch a few weeks earlier is all... but it is still damn cool of her!

Back