NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got dutch today and have been futzing with him for awhile. It's the first muscle body figure I've gotten so I'm taking it slow. Don't want to damage it. Anyone have tips on removing the arms? Been pulling on them but they are really in there.
The neck doesn't bother me much. I'll probably just leave him like that since it doesn't bother me enough to fix.
One thing that does bother me are the grenade holders on the right side. They were sewn too high with the lower ones being too short and an excess of strap at the top. Will cut those and re-sew.

Again, any tips on the arms? Thanks!

I'm hoping Dutch ships from Sideshow this week, hopefully today even.

I'm with you on this bro! SSC charged my card last week & still no shipping notice! :banghead I hope to have him by Friday at the latest, this waiting crap is killing me! I don't know why but the shipping price I'm being charged for Dutch to Louisiana is $20.00, insane! Shipping to here from Toys2 ( in Canada ) is $25.00. WTF SSC??? :sick

Sideshow adds the "signature required" bonus for all items over 100$.. which means we have to pay it.. I think its an extra 5 or 6 bucks, but that adds up. I end up missing the delivery because I work 9-5 (what a concept) and then have to drive 25 miles to the UPS depot the next morning to pick it up.

You can get a signature required waiver form from sideshow which means if anything happens, you cant complain to them.. but for me it would be worth it to avoid missing my items and dealing with UPS's schedule (when really they should be dealing with mine.. since I am the customer).

Sideshow adds the "signature required" bonus for all items over 100$.. which means we have to pay it.. I think its an extra 5 or 6 bucks, but that adds up. I end up missing the delivery because I work 9-5 (what a concept) and then have to drive 25 miles to the UPS depot the next morning to pick it up.

You can get a signature required waiver form from sideshow which means if anything happens, you cant complain to them.. but for me it would be worth it to avoid missing my items and dealing with UPS's schedule (when really they should be dealing with mine.. since I am the customer).

I can't agree with you enough, YOU are the customer. Have you ever thought about having your items shipped to your work, or someone who lives close that you can rely on? If I know I won't be home that day, I get someone to stay at my house to get my packages. My wife isn't working right now so I'm lucky with that situation.

I'm with you on this bro! SSC charged my card last week & still no shipping notice! :banghead I hope to have him by Friday at the latest, this waiting crap is killing me! I don't know why but the shipping price I'm being charged for Dutch to Louisiana is $20.00, insane! Shipping to here from Toys2 ( in Canada ) is $25.00. WTF SSC??? :sick

Are you getting Dutch and Billy or just Dutch? No way shipping from Sideshow should be $20 to anywhere within the U.S. for Dutch alone, should be like $10 at the worst.

Are you getting Dutch and Billy or just Dutch? No way shipping from Sideshow should be $20 to anywhere within the U.S. for Dutch alone, should be like $10 at the worst.

Just Dutch, that's why I'm confused. Maybe it's just the pre-authorize price & not the actual price.....I hope. :confused:

I just checked, $169.99 for Dutch with shipping & $339.99 for the Celtic bio with shipping !!! WTF!!!!!

Last edited:
Ah, ok, you're going off the Preauth, yeah that's always like double the shipping ammount, because shipping can't be calculated until the exact package is weighed and punched into the system, they go way beyond reality to make sure you can cover it. If they preauthed $10 for shipping and the real total was $11 and you didn't have that $1, it would crap out, if they do $20 and you're ok, you're covered for $11.

got dutch today and have been futzing with him for awhile. It's the first muscle body figure I've gotten so I'm taking it slow. Don't want to damage it. Anyone have tips on removing the arms? Been pulling on them but they are really in there.
The neck doesn't bother me much. I'll probably just leave him like that since it doesn't bother me enough to fix.
One thing that does bother me are the grenade holders on the right side. They were sewn too high with the lower ones being too short and an excess of strap at the top. Will cut those and re-sew.

Again, any tips on the arms? Thanks!

mine just popped out with a little force, but they go back in perfectly. I might take a box cutter and cut open his lip so his cigar can fit in there, I'm thinking it should be fine

Ah, ok, you're going off the Preauth, yeah that's always like double the shipping ammount, because shipping can't be calculated until the exact package is weighed and punched into the system, they go way beyond reality to make sure you can cover it. If they preauthed $10 for shipping and the real total was $11 and you didn't have that $1, it would crap out, if they do $20 and you're ok, you're covered for $11.

OK, that makes sense now. :duh Thanks for the explination bro! :D On the good side, my Celtic bio should be shipping soon too.
:monkey5

Well, seeing as it's almost 8pm Sideshow time, safe to say another day has passed and no Dutch shipping, I wonder what's going on.

Well, seeing as it's almost 8pm Sideshow time, safe to say another day has passed and no Dutch shipping, I wonder what's going on.

This is a first for me too, I've never seen SSC take this long to ship especially when my account was pre-authorized since last week!!!! :confused: I want my Dutch SSC, I want him now!!! :horse

I've seen it once with Hot Toys Will Turner, they did the processing notices and things, but for some reason it was a couple weeks later before any shipped, but someone in CA said they got Dutch last week from Sideshow, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I just got on the WL for this after canceling last week because I had several things coming in at the same time, what do u think my chances are with only 550 of these guys floating around. Also put a WTB thread in the commerce section for Dutch :monkey2

I am so sad because this is one of the 1/6 I definitely wanted to keep but SS wouldn't convert me to Flex on my request, what punks!!!! :mad:

Figure of the year! :rock:rock:rock
HTDutchPredator001.jpg

HTDutchPredator002.jpg

surely a nice figure, id love to have one but geez, i think its a total rip off @ $150...

Dutch is looking badass... so no one has got a Quantum View from Sideshow yet? I'm at "Item Shipping Soon" still :monkey2 Same status for the Godfather.

Back