NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel him :( SSC wanted waaaaay to much in shipping for him so I am gonna go a different way

Thanks man :D, I have heard al ot oabout them on this site, just didn't know how trustworthy they are....any complaints about them??

Well lets put it this way, the owner of Hot Toys is his brother in law. I have never had any issues whatsoever with him in 2 full years. Trust me, if you live in Canada and want HT's you order from him (Down East) or Chinook Hobby West (West, Calgary)

It depends where in the country you live.

I love toys2! Eric and Carmen do a fantastic job with all the products and really take GREAT care of you as well. I have NEVER had a problem and I've ordered probably close to, if not more than 5k worth of stuff from them since I found out about them years back.

I'm in Ontario, i just emailed them asking what it would cost to ship Dutch out to my address, this is good cause I wouldn't get slammed with customs and Border fees anymore either, or at least I shouldn't!!!

wait a sec, the owner of toys2 is the Hot Toys owners Brother in law??? where the hell have I been!!! to be honest I never really knew about Hot Toys cause I wasn't into the 1\6th game yet but now it's like a FRIGGIN Drug, i haven't been able to Stop :lol

Mine shipped 2 days ago from Sideshow and I just received it this morning. I'm in California though...

2 minor compliants though. The velco on the grenade vest is extremely weak and theres a hole in the rubber on the right arm right where his elbow creases.

i got dutch and billy today from cornerstore comics and they both are bad ass figs, billy is really not that bad and dutch is frikkin cool, still havent decided how to display him, with or without the brown shirt but anyway. btw, the neck doesnt seem too long but thats just me. hope we get blaine and mac, poncho and hawkins i can do without.

i got dutch and billy today from cornerstore comics and they both are bad ass figs, billy is really not that bad and dutch is frikkin cool, still havent decided how to display him, with or without the brown shirt but anyway. btw, the neck doesnt seem too long but thats just me. hope we get blaine and mac, poncho and hawkins i can do without.

What, no love for Dillon?

no pics man?? do you think the shirt would hide some of the neck if i left i on?? i really don't have a problem with the neck, but want to know what others think.

I want Ponchos grenade launcher. Does anyone think they will combine some of the crew members like they did with Los Predator?

no pics man?? do you think the shirt would hide some of the neck if i left i on?? i really don't have a problem with the neck, but want to know what others think.

yeah the shirt hides the neck no problem but to me the neck doesnt seem ridiculously long so i'll probably display dutch without it, just the camo tank and vest. and as to pics, i'll snap some later on and post em'.

BBTS says June 5th........but its June 6th now and still no charge. Guess it's a waiting game. I decided to pass on Billy for now, must have Dutch though.

Just got my Dutch today and he's amazing:rock I have him displayed with just the vest (no camo beater underneath) and it's running abit big and I can't even get his cigar in his mouth, but those aren't really big deals. No regrets at all getting him

Back