NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine a couple of weeks ago but I'm the guy who got the one with 2 left arms. Ordered another on sunday night because I don't think I could live without this figure for any period of time now since I got him! Thus if I decide to send back my defective one for a replacement I'll still have one in hand.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago but I'm the guy who got the one with 2 left arms. Ordered another on sunday night because I don't think I could live without this figure for any period of time now since I got him! Thus if I decide to send back my defective one for a replacement I'll still have one in hand.

I'm not a big customizer, but have you tried taking the rubber off the arm to get to the skeleton of it. Rotate the the works so that the hinge is the opposite way, slide the rubber arm back on and reattaching it? It may look a little funny but at least it would be half way right.

Just got mine not more then ten mins ago and Holy Hell this figure looks GREAT!:chew:chew Hot Toys must like messing with your head though, they put the arms on backwards. :horror

Oh yeah... but will yours have a stupid set of headphones? I think not!!!

And it'll have 2 left arms, be missing the combat vest and the clip for the gun'll be broken :lol

320px-SMirC-sad_svg.png

whooohooo item arrived today...

anyway such a great figure. Only one gripe though and maybe its my imagination but when looking straight ahead is dutch a little cod eyed? Anyone else seeing this. Maybe its just at certain angles...oh well still awesome figure..

Stopped by my comic book shop over lunch and the manager told me he had something. Well, there was Dutch. I can't wait to get home.

Now, hurry up with my Mark II already.

Back