NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

********* why is it the very company who have the greatest capability of producing the best likenesses are the ones who seem to be having trouble being granted rights left right and centre! Presuming this is what the removal of the images is about.

Not sure I'd keep my order for a Major Generic Dutch Schaeffer either - I can't customise for s<<< and have never purchased a custom or commissioned one to be done on my behalf.

Hot Toys should have made damn sure about the likeness rights BEFORE they made an official announcement and started taking pre-orders. Looks like the Alien Kane fiasco all over again. I only hope Toys2 will wave the 10% cancellation fee if the product is significantly altered because that's Bait & Switch if they do. Even if the likeness is still there hidden under paint I'm not sending it off for a repaint and waiting another 2 years to get it back.

One thing is intentionally hiding the sculpt behind a paint application and another is giving us a completely different headsculpt (The "Kane" Incident).

The former is definitely fixable. The later is not. I certainly won't be getting a "Freddie Mercury Dutch".

I'm fine picking up just the Predator but it would be a shame not to be able to display Dutch next to him.

One thing is intentionally hiding the sculpt behind a paint application and another is giving us a completely different headsculpt (The "Kane" Incident).

The former is definitely fixable. The later is not. I certainly won't be getting a "Freddie Mercury Dutch".

I'm fine picking up just the Predator but it would be a shame not to be able to display Dutch next to him.

My thought exactly, I want a Dutch too but as long as I finally get a Predator from part 1 i'm cool. :cool:

Isn't California in a heap of ^^^^ right now financially? I can see why Arnie might not want people seeing the toy in a local newspaper or on TV and thinking he's not devoting all his time to the crisis but taking time out to approve expensive merchandise, even if the reality is that a HT edition size will hardly increase his wealth much.

C'mon.. you're not feeling this!?

nostromohomonz2.jpg

Imagine the possibilities..

freddiedutchmercurysp4.png

"WE WILL.. WE WILL.. GET TO DA.. CHOP-PA"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:monkey5

:mwaha...............thats just wrong on so many levels.........:lol

That was a very good laugh. Nice work, how about a "Freddy "Sole" Mercury" too....

I came here wondering what's going on with Dutch, and I see that pic! :lol :lol

Nice, that made my night.

^^^You probably missed this one:

freddiedutchmercurysp4.png

"WE WILL.. WE WILL.. GET TO DA.. CHOP-PA"

Back