NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine.

DSC07479Large.jpg

DSC07502Large.jpg

DSC07494Large.jpg

DSC07513Large.jpg

@ ridimus: Great pics! I noticed the Terminator PF in the background. Would you say the HT figure has a more accurate Arnold headsculpt?

Whoa! I'd like to pick up that shirt, but I'm afraid of the possible red dye stains rubbing off on the muscle body.

Still waiting for number 1 :banghead

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Still waiting on my second as it turns out. I was convinced I'd have it today what with it being in Ireland right now and Ireland not being a very big place.

I think there should be a thread devoted exclusively to SHEER FRUSTRATION at something not arriving when you expected it to. We could call it The Banghead thread.

tell me about it. Customs in ireland take ages...i think you just have to learn to develop your patience though to be honest. i still get worked up when things didn't arrive on time but if you just learn to relax things always come at the right time. Worrying or waiting on exact timing about it sure doesn't make any things better and just adds stress. Its like u work urself up over something arriving then when it arrives you just go 'meh' lmao!

I never fail to get my hopes up even though I actually said to myself last night 'cop yourself on! Its not going to arrive tomorrow, past experience should tell you its more likely to arrive in the latter part of the week'.

Its just really annoying - another day in work, another evening of coming to these forums clicking refresh while you try and distract yourself from your life's worries and hope again, perhaps in vain, that it'll arrive 'tomorrow'.

I never fail to get my hopes up even though I actually said to myself last night 'cop yourself on! Its not going to arrive tomorrow, past experience should tell you its more likely to arrive in the latter part of the week'.

Its just really annoying - another day in work, another evening of coming to these forums clicking refresh while you try and distract yourself from your life's worries and hope again, perhaps in vain, that it'll arrive 'tomorrow'.

Got an email stating my shipping notice should be updated this evening.

Here is to hoping yours arrives tomorrow and mine ships tomorrow :duff

Got an email stating my shipping notice should be updated this evening.

Here is to hoping yours arrives tomorrow and mine ships tomorrow :duff

Thanks man. I feel like a spoilt child complaining not have gotten my second when you're still waiting for your first. It just kinda feels like I never got it in the first place because of my 2 left arm problem. That really put a dampener on it. But...:duff

Thanks man. I feel like a spoilt child complaining not have gotten my second when you're still waiting for your first. It just kinda feels like I never got it in the first place because of my 2 left arm problem. That really put a dampener on it. But...:duff

Please be anatomically correct with a left and right arm :D

Back