NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my Dutch today. awesome figure. i was wondering if somebody can tell me what that small piece is that is attached to the front of the knife sheath.

Btw, has anyone started a Dutch photo thread yet? :confused:

I don't think we need one. How would it be any different to this one?

Precisely, there's no need for it, the contents will be exactly the same in there as they are here.

For the most part, photo threads are for monumentally anticipated items, a tradition in the Star Wars section, and for sifting photos away from heavy bickering when people are trying to share images and by the time someone posts a photo, 20 posts of bickering come in and hide it from everyone. This thread is on track and can stay as is.

Yeah my girl gets kind of annoyed with me on how many time I've watched this movie and whenever I recite the lines word by word :lol

She's like "Don't u ever get tired of this stupid movie...?"

lol "Mines as big as a house!"
Hawkins was so funny.
"Why'd you say that twice?" "I didn't."

Nah because I'll say the same thing whenever she breaks out her Sex In The City full blown all disc set and watch all the episodes marathon with the girls in my living room. I just grumble a lil bit and take my steak back to the bedroom and continue watching cool stuff! :rock

bwahahaha! :lol :rock2

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

"Stick around!"

8.jpg

"Knock, knock!"

9.jpg

"You set us aaaahhhhhpppp!"

10.jpg

"She's your baggage, you fall behind and you're on your own."

11.jpg

12.jpg

Got my Dutch today, his right hand was off in the box. When I opened the box & checked it, sure enough the hand peg was broken. :banghead The peg was broken without even being touched! WTF!!! Has Hot Toys ever heard of quality control & inspection???? Lucky for me I had a spare HT true type body! After a little arm drilling surgery and a spare hand peg, + a neck mod, Dutch is fine now, THANK GOD!!! I have to say.... I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! I've been an Arnold fan since I was young, definitely my favorite figure by far!!! I'll be posting pics as soon as I take some. :D

Got my Dutch today, his right hand was off in the box. When I opened the box & checked it, sure enough the hand peg was broken. :banghead The peg was broken without even being touched! WTF!!! Has Hot Toys ever heard of quality control & inspection???? Lucky for me I had a spare HT true type body! After a little arm drilling surgery and a spare hand peg, + a neck mod, Dutch is fine now, THANK GOD!!! I have to say.... I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! I've been an Arnold fan since I was young, definitely my favorite figure by far!!! I'll be posting pics as soon as I take some. :D

Damn dude sorry to hear that. Hopefully mine isn't like that.

Amazing shots as always Sean. Glad I got mine in before yours :lol

After you post pics of a figure it always seems pointless for me to do it.

Just received my Sideshow Exclusive Dutch. Is the exclusive headset inside Dutch's box because I don't see it inside the shipping box? I don't want to break the seal on the box since I want this one MISB.

Back