NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanne get this the minute they hit the toy hunter/ebay, but judging HT's recent QC with mark 3,they are giving me doubts whether I should pick these up online or when they are in the stores, so I could inspect these prior to purchasing.

Yikes, that's quite the wait through Play.com. I hope that Dutch ships sooner from the HK ebay sellers. I was anticipating to receive my figure around late April or by mid May.

I will quote myself in response to this. play.com are ALL OVER THE PLACE on release dates.

Yes, although lets remember that play.com also have Medicoms first Jack Bauer slated for a release of 03/04/2009.

:rotfl

SSC has it listed as shipping the 2nd quarter which could mean between April and June. I'd figure closer to June.

Really seems like the best Arnold sculpt out there... I'm very excited to get him and the original Predator :rock

Most anticipated figure of this year, possibly ever. Just incredible.

3365249290_062a96e959_o.jpg

that head sculpt is ^^^^ing fanastic. I cannot wait until this mother^^^^er is released.
sorry for the ^^^^ing swearing. :D nipples!

Back