NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if a DX Dutch comes along, it wont be till we see more team members first. If we get a DX before more team mates are made then I guess that means we wont see more of the team.

Mud Dutch sure, I can see that, but definitely not this Dutch. PERS for final battle Dutch, cigar for regular Dutch. PERS and cigar for detective John Kimball :lol

the cigar is what really sold me for this one, i couldnt resist, i looked at it and thought, mm ye thats cool but i dont collect hot toys really, then saw the cigar and lost control and ordered it...... and another 6 hot toys figures since that one :D

So Toysquare has this guys availability as April; how realistic is it to think this guy starts showing up in people's hands in the next three weeks?

So Toysquare has this guys availability as April; how realistic is it to think this guy starts showing up in people's hands in the next three weeks?

I think it is a possibility overseas (Toys2 dates aren't always 100%). I don't expect Sideshow to get him in April.

Those prototype photos of Dutch look awesome (granted that it's been a few years since I saw Predator)! Man... there's just too much stuff to collect. :monkey2

If thats the case then May going to be a massive month for figs.......they should be shpping mkII this month.......bring on the predator figures....I needs them.

Of the many many things I have on preorder, between all the P1 figures, T4 figures, NECA T2s, TDK figures, the batmobile, Tony stark suit etc etc etc it is Dutch I am singularly most looking forward to.

I've been hoping and praying to have a good Dutch figure since playing with the original Kenner figures as a young teenager. This is destined to become one of my all time most treasured purchases. Regular version from Toys2 then the exclusive version from SS. At least I'll have the regular to make the inevitable long SS wait more bearable.

Haha, no actually although I can see how I gave that impression. I definitely wanted 2 of this figure so as I was getting a second I thought I might aswell go for the exclusive. Mainly I want a 2nd Dutch for alternative display options.

Yea I'm actually not too keen on that exclusive. I guess at least SSC didn't charge us extra for that headset. If there was a lower price for the regular Dutch, I would have went for the regular. Dutch with chopper headset without being in a chopper just kinda screws it up for me. Ah well. Too late.

And yea I got a looooot of stuff on pre-order. P1, Dutch, IM MK2 and 1, Hellboy, Connor and both Endos, still waiting for 2 face from Joe. Not sure if I really want the DX Joker anymore. Feels like they're just trying too hard to suck more money from me with the whole Joker thing.

Back