NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're just in love with this muscular gorilla aren't you? :lol

Can ya blame me? :D

I mean....LOOK!?!??

3365249290_062a96e959_o.jpg

If ever a figure was designed for PERS this is it.Must happen.

Really? I don't feel a need for it with Dutch, especially the particular facial expression they've given him and it's fitting so I wouldn't want a different face to make the PERS make sense. Dutch is a hunter, eyes always forward on the target, I think this figure captures him perfectly without needing PERS.

FB/Mud Dutch's eyes were all over the place though. If they do a BD Pred (which I'd prefer) it would make total sense.

FB/Mud Dutch's eyes were all over the place though. If they do a BD Pred (which I'd prefer) it would make total sense.

Mud Dutch sure, I can see that, but definitely not this Dutch. PERS for final battle Dutch, cigar for regular Dutch. PERS and cigar for detective John Kimball :lol

Really? I don't feel a need for it with Dutch, especially the particular facial expression they've given him and it's fitting so I wouldn't want a different face to make the PERS make sense. Dutch is a hunter, eyes always forward on the target, I think this figure captures him perfectly without needing PERS.

I agree....

:rolleyes: I probably would buy a DX Dutch. And the more successful this figure is the more likely HT will do one. I could stand to have 3 Dutch figures for each of the various stages of dress he went through in the film and each with different poses etc. I love the film and that particular Arnie role that much.

I think i'm going to leave it at Dutch, Predator and Billy even if HT is going to release more or upgraded versions.

Back