NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These comming out in June? Man that sucks (for me anyways) as I won't be able to afford him till at least mid July but I guess thats allright since I'll now be able to save up for the RE5 Chris and Sheva.

Oops forgot to share, Eric said yesturday that both Dutch and Predator will be shipping in June. Now if Toys2.net says this there is no way Sideshow will have them in June.
oh man.. come to papi Dutch and Predator.. I need something new to look at on a daily basis..

does that mean sideshow will get em by the end of June? cuz it usually take longer for ssc to get hot toys stuff.

Sideshow could end up July/August, or they might be in line with other North American retailers like Toys2, hard to say. Often they're later, sometimes they've been same time or earlier though.

Wow, didn't realize we were this close to his release :rock While Dutch is not my favorite incarnation of Arnold (Conan and Terminator are still tops) its still one of his best and glad to have him there to keep the Predators in line :lecture

Sideshow could end up July/August, or they might be in line with other North American retailers like Toys2, hard to say. Often they're later, sometimes they've been same time or earlier though.

thanks MF, just wanted to know. actually i placed my order with cornerstore comics but they get their stuf from sideshow....they do right? anyway, im sure dutch and p1 will be worth the wait.

I have this on order with abc express...I was trying to stay away from figures for a few months but the first predator is a must for me.

yep. I paid for it when I ordered it though.

yeah, i have it ordered with cornerstore comics, what i meant was, its wierd that ssc has dutch as "coming inthe next 30 days" when we havent seen any in hand pics from HK sellers.......have they even begun shipping or at least announced them?

yeah, i have it ordered with cornerstore comics, what i meant was, its wierd that ssc has dutch as "coming inthe next 30 days" when we havent seen any in hand pics from HK sellers.......have they even begun shipping or at least announced them?

I find it very very unlikely that sideshow will have these in the next 30 days. We would have at least seen some photos from HK like you say.
I think its simply just a case of sideshows site not being correct in what its saying.

Back