NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it very very unlikely that sideshow will have these in the next 30 days. We would have at least seen some photos from HK like you say.
I think its simply just a case of sideshows site not being correct in what its saying.

yeah, thats kinda what i thought.:horror, how much more are we gonna have to wait???????

I find it very very unlikely that sideshow will have these in the next 30 days. We would have at least seen some photos from HK like you say.
I ordered the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III figure from Sideshow. It didn't ship until three months after it was released in Hong Kong.

Are there any images of the muscle body for the Dutch figure? I thought some were posted, but now I'm wondering if they were part of the images that got pulled.

I ordered the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III figure from Sideshow. It didn't ship until three months after it was released in Hong Kong.

The Mk. III situation was an anomaly due to the Chinese New Year. Take a look a the time differences between the Mk. II shipments for a more accurate time frame. Should be roughly 1-1.5 months from HK release.

Good question... anybody got images? I'd like to see them too :lecture

I went through all the P1 figure images, have them all saved. No shots of the muscular body alone, it's either got the vest on or the tank top, concealing the shoulders and all. I don't believe any shots of the body by itself have come out.

Is it the same body type as Hellboy? Or did HT make a brand new one starting with Dutch?

I believe Hellboy is a body all his own.

Dutch is on a new, beefier muscle body which also features unattached shoulders so there's further poseability in the arms.

As far as I know, this is the only other figure besides Dutch to use this body, so far, I hope HT's making a RAMBO that'll use it as well.

7Biohazard5_ChrisRedfield.jpg

Newest pic is this one! Hope the production matches this store display :monkey5.....guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.

3365249290_062a96e959_o.jpg

Yeah! Already seen tons of that "upgraded" pics, but you never know what is going to happen, so previously posted shots was like "WTF???!! How it turn out like crap" :monkey5

Back