NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090512_291f579e650b478ee512mrL284meuUOU.jpg

20090512_c2f77a2bf5b4b4c71f8csIwGeD5aauXe.jpg

20090512_a1bca949998e175c09f1OPQhPntOkLD8.jpg

20090512_a2e4c35dd12386465bb0wj0mcALdt1jz.jpg

20090512_fbeabacd96c7dd43d2c7y8o25mSspe66.jpg

My only complaint is his neck which looks a bit too long. Hopefully it is just that one pics. We need more pics!!!

p.s. Just got word that Billy is out too!! Hope the Predator is close too!!

I just heard this is on general release in HK this week, and provision has been made so SS should have him pretty quickly, maybe as soon as the end of this month, or by very early next.

is it just me or does the Knife shown on the back of the box look like the Rambo 2 knife?

Looks awesome!

Hey Wook, can you ask one of your connections in HT if they have any plans for a new T-800 Arnold from T1 or T2? It is my Grail,sorry if I appear ballsy to ask...it's just with all this Salvation and Predator stuff it looks like a no-brainer.

Hey Wook, can you ask one of your connections in HT if they have any plans for a new T-800 Arnold from T1 or T2? It is my Grail,sorry if I appear ballsy to ask...it's just with all this Salvation and Predator stuff it looks like a no-brainer.

Hot Toys will definitely not say anything while they are promoting the Salvation figures. They'll probably say "nothing is planned at the moment" or "that is definitely a possibility in the future." I'd say it is definite given Hot Toys' continual work on Fox owned franchises.

Don't worry I do ask, but to be honest HT won't tell me till they wan't to make the announcement, which is fair enough, if you put that much R+D into a license you wanna bake a big splash rather than a little trickle!

i think the trousers look a little to tight...or the legs are to thin

Needs some futzing on the legs and hopefully its just that pic where the collar is riding too high that makes the neck look odd. Also, whats with the writing on the stock of his assault rifle? Is that in the movie?

Would love to see some shirt off pics too...

Fox don't own the Terminator...it's really all over the place...MGM,C2 Pictures,Artisan Entertainment etc etc

But really I hope to see some great T-800 soon...HT stylee.

I just heard this is on general release in HK this week, and provision has been made so SS should have him pretty quickly, maybe as soon as the end of this month, or by very early next.

Wow. A quick turn around to SS and Darren mentioned Billy is out too. All too good to be true.

Last edited:
Back