NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my notice for reg. dutch, exc. dutch AND exc. don vito...........
there goes my chance of tryin to save some money.

I really hope The Predator reg. and excl. versions don't get to sideshow for at least 1 month after I get hit for these.

got my notice for the Dutch ex and the Don. thinking I might cancell the Ex and save a few $$.

he turned out as well as I expected. :rock

but damn....with these two and Billy, Mark II, then the P1 and Hellboy all in the next month or so. things will be tight. :google

He holds up pretty darn well to the prototype. Shame about the long neck, but so long as he isn't shirtless I think it's ok. Can't wait to get him, but since I ordered Dutch and the Predator together from Toys2 and they only charged me once for shipping I'm assuming he won't come until the Predator is ready to ship.

I ordered Dutch and the Predator together from Toys2 and they only charged me once for shipping I'm assuming he won't come until the Predator is ready to ship.

I don't believe they have a problem shipping them seperately if you ask them to. Me I doubt I could wait.

Really looking forward to getting these both for their inate coolness and also just to get a big block of outstanding preorders over and done with! These plus NECAs T2 figures...and maybe one day even the Batmobile...nah..thats never coming out.

:monkey5 Just got my 20-25 day notice for Exclusive Dutch from SSC too!!! I guess the Predator will be released later. Can't wait for this one!! :banana

Haven't gotten my email yet. I hate those emails though, they just seem superfluous to me. Tell me when its shipping, don't bother telling me its still another 25 days till you start processing.

HOW CAN YOU GUYS AFFORD ALL THIS?! HT Godfather, HT Dutch, HT Billy, and HT T-700 are all coming within a couple weeks!

I had to cancel some stuff.

I mean, I like eating things other than instant noodles for a month.

Back