NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is crazy.. Now my backorder for the endo skull finally rocks up & I've got all these HT figs landing at the same time too. I don't wanna cancel any of 'em. This is gonna be a massive hit to the wallet all at once.:gun

Lucky the government went nuts & splashed $900 my way or I'd have to be clicking the cancel button on a few of 'em.

Looking at the pics some more the neck is a little too long but not sure if its a deal breaker. Was hoping to pose him in just the vest but will have to see. Might have to cancel Billy and just go with the main man Dutch posed with the Pred. Can't afford all this!

Lol at KD and his 'hasn't anyone muddied up their Dutch yet?' comment. Some nutcase will do it tho... just wait.

Lol at KD and his 'hasn't anyone muddied up their Dutch yet?' comment. Some nutcase will do it tho... just wait.
Well you only need to attatch his head to a seperate body with generic combat pants to pull that off, no need to mess up your HT fig.

Well you only need to attatch his head to a seperate body with generic combat pants to pull that off, no need to mess up your HT fig.

Good idea! I just don't have the mind of a customiser - simple kitbashes is all I can seem to manage.

On a side note: my bro has the scream that Arnie lets loose with to get the Pred's attention as his SMS text alert on his mobile - cracks me up everytime! :D

I have Dutch and Billy on pre-order with a HK ebay seller. Can't wait to see them in the mail! But I have to wait a bit longer for the Pred because I bought that with my local retailer.

From toy-World
dsc2042.jpg

dsc2052.jpg

dsc2048.jpg

dsc2044m.jpg

dsc2057.jpg

dsc2059.jpg

dsc2058.jpg

"Come to Papahh!"

Great pics. I love Arnie in his camo -wife beater :banana

Is Arnie really shorter than Sly or is it the pic? My Hellboy is shorter than many of my HT figs, I wonder if the same body was used?

Back