NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to speculate really anything based on pictures, i'm sure this piece will rock once in hand. I think so anyway. Its kinda like the Joker DX pics. I'm sure you guys will all be very pleased.

The only thing I don't like about the neck on recent muscle body figures, at least Dutch and Rocky 3, is the point where the head attaches to it, from anything but a dead on angle, it looks like the head's too small for the neck and pinches it, it doesn't look like a natural flow from the head to the neck.

So i just jizz my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
This is A dream come true!!! Finally!!!!! i will have the Figure to scream GET TO DA CHOOOPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The only thing I don't like about the neck on recent muscle body figures, at least Dutch and Rocky 3, is the point where the head attaches to it, from anything but a dead on angle, it looks like the head's too small for the neck and pinches it, it doesn't look like a natural flow from the head to the neck.

Yeah i agree there,i have to display Rocky 3 with the Robe so it won`t look so bad,display Dutch with the full gear and it won`t be as annoying.

Yep. Thats what I was getting at. It looks odd. Although Snake Eater also has a point. If the articulation was at the base of the neck it would look wierd not joining smoothly with the naked muscle torso.

So i just jizz my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
This is A dream come true!!! Finally!!!!! i will have the Figure to scream GET TO DA CHOOOPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah i agree there,i have to display Rocky 3 with the Robe so it won`t look so bad,display Dutch with the full gear and it won`t be as annoying.

Well, mine'll be just the vest like when they set the trap, but you can still hide it well I'm sure.

Yep. Thats what I was getting at. It looks odd. Although Snake Eater also has a point. If the articulation was at the base of the neck it would look wierd not joining smoothly with the naked muscle torso.

Well, I'm not against where the joint is, I'm just not happy with the execution. Either the neck needs to be smaller or the head larger so the two pieces line up properly, that's my issue, the mismatch of elements, not the design.

And remember these usually have a joint at the base of the neck as well so you get an extra point of articulation. I think if using a Muscular body this is the best solution. But the connection of the head could look a little better.

Muscle bodies with this type of layout tend to have long necks...i.e. Rocky, Drago, Rambo, etc. I think it has to do with how the figure looks with clothes on...the necks in the Rocky line look fine when the robe is on. That said, this looks good when the jacket is on...when off, yes it is a bit long.

The original PO dates had the Predator a month later so i'm sure that hasn't changed

I know, I'm just really eager for that. The orignal Predator's one of my all-time favorite movie creatures and I've been impatiently wanting one since I first heard of HT Predators, I'm glad he promises to be the best ever, but still, his absence in my collection is sorely felt.

Muscle bodies with this type of layout tend to have long necks...i.e. Rocky, Drago, Rambo, etc. I think it has to do with how the figure looks with clothes on...the necks in the Rocky line look fine when the robe is on. That said, this looks good when the jacket is on...when off, yes it is a bit long.

Rocky IV and Rambo never bothered me because the heads are bigger and therefore the neck doesn`t look very long.

Back